[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Star Wars Character are you?

I Come In Peace

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/Media/Defa...px?MediaId=1415

I'm Boba Fett

You are Boba Fett! You're the typical loner. Well a psychopathic loner. You have a mean streak & people shouldn't mess with you unless they want their nuts chopped up in a blender. You have no loyalties to anyone but yourself. You don't answer to anyone but yourself and that's why you're a survivor.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are James T. Kirk! You would kick Star Wars ass and sleep with any and all wimmin in the show, especially slave Leia. You would also break the prime directive time and time again to destroy the Jar Jar Binks race. You're also cooler than Han Solo.

You are Darth vader! Congrats! You're as evil as they come, and a little bit more! People are scared sh*tless when they're around you. Could that be because of your daunting size? Maybe it's because you can squash people with your hands.

:D

You are Darth Sidious! You are the most evil motherfunker in the world. You're so evil you eat babies. You yearn for absolute power over the galaxy and you'll stop at nothing to get it. You're also pretty ugly and have terrible skin. You may want to get some botox or whatever Proncess Leia uses on her skin.

:D

QUI-GON JINN

YOU ARE QUI-GON JINN. IN ADDITON TO HAVING A KICK-ASS OBSCURE NAME, YOU ARE STRONG WILLED, LEVEL HEADED AND JUST A PLAIN OLD GOOD GUY. NOBODY EVER HAS ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL IN THE FIELD. DO YOU KEEP CHILL BY DOING YOGA OR PILATES?

Luke Skywalker

YOU ARE LUKE SKYWALKER! YOU YEARN TO ESCAPE THE DULL ROUTINE OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE, LIKE MOST PEOPLE, YOU SEEK SOMETHING GREATER. AT TIMES YOU CAN BE NAIVE, IMPATIENT, TORN BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU HAVE A GOOD HEART AND YOUR FEATHERED HAIR LOOKS SPECTACULAR.

That pretty much sums it up.

QUI-GON JINN

You are Qui-Gon Jinn. In addition to having a kick-ass obscure name, you are strong-willed, level-headed and just a plain old good guy. Nobody ever has anything bad to say about you because you always keep it real in the field. Do you chill by doing Yoga or Pilates?

qui-gon-jin

don't lnow how to quote it

+1

You are Qui-Gon Jinn. In addition to having a kick-ass obscure name, you are strong-willed, level-headed and just a plain old good guy. Nobody ever has anything bad to say about you because you always keep it real in the field. Do you chill by doing Yoga or Pilates?

Tai Chi, actually.

EDIT: I took this again, replacing my answers with my 'second choice' answers when they existed. Still Qui-Gon Jinn.

Edited by Caveman_Nick