[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rassled and subdued a 9 foot gator today

polksalet

I wrestled an italian hero with everything on it at 10pm..I may have won the battle but it will win the war

Edited by whomper

Why pick a fictional Italian hero? There are plenty of real ones, like.....ummmm, Rocky.

Galileo, Da Vinci, MichaelAngelo, Romo, Susan Lucci..The list is endless

Galileo, Da Vinci, MichaelAngelo, Romo, Susan Lucci..The list is endless

In an Italian class at GVSU students were asked to write an essay about the Italian person they most admired. One student wrote her essay about Tony Danza. :tup:

(Then Tony Danza actually showed up to her class along with his "The Tony Danza Show" film crew and arranged for the entire class to go to Italy for free.) :D:D

Edited by wiegie

In an Italian class at GVSU students were asked to write an essay about the Italian person they most admired. One student wrote her essay about Tony Danza. :tup:

(Then Tony Danza actually showed up to her class along with his "The Tony Danza Show" film crew and arranged for the entire class to go to Italy for free.) :D:D

I admire Tony Danza, he spent a lot of time with her, she makes mah pants tight.