[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's see if the huddle's creative minds can conjure something

seminoles

Ok, in school i'm doing FMP (freshman mentoring program) next year but this year we need to come up with our future slogan. The one last year was Mentors: The Froshmaker. So if possible, try and think of something catchy that involves mentoring in it. Assuming most don't know what fmp is, basically what we do is meet with freshman twice a week for half their lunch period and go over stuff like homecoming and other school stuff that they may not know much about. And please keep it clean if possible :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, in school i'm doing FMP (freshman mentoring program) next year but this year we need to come up with our future slogan. The one last year was Mentors: The Froshmaker. So if possible, try and think of something catchy that involves mentoring in it. Assuming most don't know what fmp is, basically what we do is meet with freshman twice a week for half their lunch period and go over stuff like homecoming and other school stuff that they may not know much about. And please keep it clean if possible :D

:D If anyone tried to eat up my lunch period of running trim you'd have to suspend me.

Mentors: How not to be a geek.

Mentors: Man am I gonna screw with your head.

Mentors: The perfect opportunity to set up a practical joke, so be prepared.

Mentors: We get first dibs on the hot chicks.

Mentors: Alright, who gets the dweeb?

Mentors: Video games are far too important to us.

Mentors: = Warcraft is a given.

Mentors: See that guy over there… don’t F with him.

Mentors: She that girl over there…