[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mideast imploding

dmarc117

Why do I picture Dmarcslow as an 80 year old granny speding every day sitting by a police scanner hoping and waiting for bad news?

IIRC, dmarc is a pit trader (or similar) at the CME...so, headlines are important to his livelihood...

Recently, fear of the bogeyman has been effectively utlilized. Most of it by my favorite party leaders on my favorite party lemmings.

I see this is the new lieberal kommie stramgy, downplay the terrorism threats, do as skerry said, make it a nuisance.

Sure, when they kill 10-20 of us, no big deal. Then they kill 3000, it was a big deal for a couple years, but now the kommies are back to 'no big deal', smoking and over eating is worse.

But you see, the terrorists are trying for bigger and better things, they don't want to deal with reality... hopefully thier children aren't in the school or bus these m00slims target next... then we'll see how much a 'no big deal' it is.

Anyone who lost a loved one on 9/11 want to chime in on this 'no big deal'?

I see this is the new lieberal kommie stramgy, downplay the terrorism threats, do as skerry said, make it a nuisance.

Sure, when they kill 10-20 of us, no big deal. Then they kill 3000, it was a big deal for a couple years, but now the kommies are back to 'no big deal', smoking and over eating is worse.

But you see, the terrorists are trying for bigger and better things, they don't want to deal with reality... hopefully thier children aren't in the school or bus these m00slims target next... then we'll see how much a 'no big deal' it is.

Anyone who lost a loved one on 9/11 want to chime in on this 'no big deal'?

The force is very weak in this chicken little.

Recently, fear of the bogeyman has been effectively utlilized. Most of it by my favorite party leaders on my favorite party lemmings.

you go ahead and keep thinking that your can of hairspray is more dangerous than mohammed.

Peace and love... no big deal, just a nuisance.

A witness, who identified himself only as Amjad, said men were killed as their wives and children watched.

“They are executing them one by one,” said Amjad, who lives in a building that overlooks the Preventive Security complex. “They are carrying one of them on their shoulders, putting him on a sand dune, turning him around and shooting,” he said by telephone.

The killers ignored appeals from residents to spare the men’s lives, said Amjad, who declined to give his full name, fearing reprisal. ...

“We are telling our people that the past era has ended and will not return,” Islam Shahawan, a spokesman for Hamas’ militia, told Hamas radio. “The era of justice and Islamic rule have arrived.”

I'm totally losing track of who is who over there. :D

See there is this foking ant pile. Some say there are good ants and bad...I just see ants.

Just a nuisance, like prostitution or mosquitos...

http://news.uns.purdue.edu/x/2007a/070612HoffmannWTC.html

Why do you keep making these people deal with reality...they live in a fantasy world known as leftism.

Edited by SuperBalla