[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where should Dayne be taken?

polksalet

I have honestly given up on a 1500-12 season but I still think a 1200-8 is very probable at this point in his career. Hopefully this will be the year an intelligent staff gives him the rock as many times as it requires.

I have honestly given up on a 1500-12 season but I still think a 1200-8 is very probable at this point in his career. Hopefully this will be the year an intelligent staff gives him the rock as many times as it requires.

You know they have Ahman Green now right? :D

You know they have Ahman Green now right? :D

Im not a Dayne fan but he did have a good second half of the season last year but with Green in the pic its hard to say if he has a shot at any good fantasy #'s but if you want him im sure you can get him late in almost all drafts . its hard to get good stats when you have alot of players in the backfield....

Im not a Dayne fan but he did have a good second half of the season last year but with Green in the pic its hard to say if he has a shot at any good fantasy #'s but if you want him im sure you can get him late in almost all drafts . its hard to get good stats when you have alot of players in the backfield....

He could be decent and I think he showed some life last year. Texan fans seem to like Taylor more as their back up to Green which leads me to believe he'll be restricted to short yardage duties, which on the Texans hasn't been much.

:D Huh?

I believe where he should be drafted is the equivalent to the last pick in the NFL draft - Mr Irrelevant... Last pick in the draft.

+1. A last round flyer at best. In any sensible league he'll be available on the waiver wire.

Maybe. As of now though he could be a good handcuff to Ahman. Check out the success he had at the end of last season.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187386/gamelogs/2006

You go ahead and hand cuff him. I'll pass.

Maybe. As of now though he could be a good handcuff to Ahman. Check out the success he had at the end of last season.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187386/gamelogs/2006

2 words for you... Samkon Gado. Oh and he plays for Houston still I think. Remember his end of 2005? Better than Dayne's Im sure...

Wrong, as usual, peepin. If anyone unseats Dayne at 2 it's Taylor.

As usual? How so? Boy you just opened up a can o whoop ass boy... :D

They also got undrafted Darius Walker from ND, so he might push for PT as well. And even if Dayne IS the #2 this year, you think he's gonna get the PT he had last year, minus Green?

2 words for you... Samkon Gado. Oh and he plays for Houston still I think. Remember his end of 2005? Better than Dayne's Im sure...

3 words for you:

Are you nuts?

Gado, end of 2005:

6 games, 136 carries for 467 yds, 67 rec yds, 7 TDs

Dayne, end of 2006:

4 games, 89 carries for 429 yds, 27 rec yds, 5 TDs

Dayne's end of 2006 run had almost 1.4 ypc better than Gado's end of 2005 run. Gado's rushing style isn't condusive to HOU's blocking scheme, either.

Dayne is the definitive handcuff to A Green, and with Green there he has little value to anyone but the Green owner. With Green's injury history, though, and his age, Dayne ought to be a nice 12th or 13th round bargain - certainly well worth the risk there, especially to the Green owner.

3 words for you:

Are you nuts?

Gado, end of 2005:

6 games, 136 carries for 467 yds, 67 rec yds, 7 TDs

Dayne, end of 2006:

4 games, 89 carries for 429 yds, 27 rec yds, 5 TDs

Dayne's end of 2006 run had almost 1.4 ypc better than Gado's end of 2005 run. Gado's rushing style isn't condusive to HOU's blocking scheme, either.

Dayne is the definitive handcuff to A Green, and with Green there he has little value to anyone but the Green owner. With Green's injury history, though, and his age, Dayne ought to be a nice 12th or 13th round bargain - certainly well worth the risk there, especially to the Green owner.

I think you missed my point. My point about Gado was he had a heck of an end to 2005, and look at his 2006 (regardless of team switch). My point about Dayne was simply he should not be drafted by anyone other than the Green owner. Yeah, Dayne is the cuff for now, but he wont be significant this year, regardless if there is an injury to Green or not.

Dayne won me the championship last year, but I promise he wont this year. :D