[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Back from vacation--what did I miss?

Chief Dick

Just got back from a week in Minnesota. Spent a week fishing, chasing the kid in the lake, drinking cold Busch Lights, eating great food, not hearing a telephone or TV or traffic.

Anything good happen around here?

We had a big discussion about BBQ/grilling and decided that the best way to cook a fine filet mignon is on a gas grill until it is medium well-done after marinating the filet overnight in italian dressing and then serving it with ketchup and A1.

Edited by wiegie

We had a big discussion about BBQ/grilling and decided that the best way to cook a fine filet mignon is on a gas grill until it is medium well-done after marinating the filet overnight in italian dressing and then serving it with ketchup and A1.

Ok, that right there is a disgusting way to treat a fine piece of meat.

.....somebody catch me.....I'm going to faint :D

Just got back from a week in Minnesota. Spent a week fishing, chasing the kid in the lake, drinking cold Busch Lights, eating great food, not hearing a telephone or TV or traffic.

Anything good happen around here?

I found a new website where deaf midgets read erotica while various animals lick peanut butter off of their feet. Needless to say I am chafed.