[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rankings, Projections, Player Writeups released

DMD

And due to popular demand, we have customized cheatsheets. While I have been a staunch opponent of them for quite a while, we opted to "give 'em what they asked for". I am much more comfortable with customized cheatsheets since my poll last year that showed hardly anyone actually follows a cheatsheet verbatim and some not at all. Wisdom has to be applied to raw projections and all...

Once again you've disappointed me DMD and have let everybody see the rankings....I thought that these rankings were just for me. :D I find it extremely difficult to draft a decent team when 100% of the managers in my league are using the same rankings.

Thanks for all your hard work. :D

Driver still not top ten?

Last year, Driver led all WRs with 541 yards after the catch (YAC); an essential component of the West Coast offense.

His 11 receptions for 25+ yards were 4th best in the league

He tied for 4th most 3rd down conversions (23)

He is the 4th most targeted receiver over the last three seasons

His 3,719 receiving yards over the last three seasons are 3rd best, behind only Chad Johnson (4,076) and Torry Holt (3,891)

His 507 fantasy points are 6th best over that span

He has ranked 10th, 13th and 5th among fantasy WRs the last three seasons, respectively.

Driver still not top ten?

Last year, Driver led all WRs with 541 yards after the catch (YAC); an essential component of the West Coast offense.

His 11 receptions for 25+ yards were 4th best in the league

He tied for 4th most 3rd down conversions (23)

He is the 4th most targeted receiver over the last three seasons

His 3,719 receiving yards over the last three seasons are 3rd best, behind only Chad Johnson (4,076) and Torry Holt (3,891)

His 507 fantasy points are 6th best over that span

He has ranked 10th, 13th and 5th among fantasy WRs the last three seasons, respectively.

Brett's 45 interceptions will cut down on his numbers a bit this year.