[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snake in the ...

max

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughters friend had her 5th birthday party and while it wasn't as exciting as a snake in the engine we saw a cat climb into the engine of someones car...silly cat wouldn't come out even for milk and tuna...

start the car they will come out one way or the other

My wife would have the house up for sale if there was ever a snake that close to our house..... and she would probably have sold the car on the spot.... she hates snakes..

We had snakes (garter snakes) at our old house. My dog used to fight w/ them a lot. My wife hates them too. I think it's a phallic thingee. :D

My daughters friend had her 5th birthday party and while it wasn't as exciting as a snake in the engine we saw a cat climb into the engine of someones car...silly cat wouldn't come out even for milk and tuna...

We had a kitten do that when I was about six--the only problem is that we didn't know it was in there until we saw fur coming out from under the hood when my mom started the car. Not a very happy experience for a six year-old. :D

We had a kitten do that when I was about six--the only problem is that we didn't know it was in there until we saw fur coming out from under the hood when my mom started the car. Not a very happy experience for a six year-old. :D

Nor for the kitten either

My wife would have the house up for sale if there was ever a snake that close to our house..... and she would probably have sold the car on the spot.... she hates snakes..

We had snakes (garter snakes) at our old house. My dog used to fight w/ them a lot. My wife hates them too. I think it's a phallic thingee. :D

you've gotta train them early to like the spitting snakes

We've average about a snake a year in our house. All of them have be garter snakes. We had a copperhead in the swimming pool a couple of years ago. We also have wolves and coyotes in the woods behind my house. My neighbor called yesterday to warn me that there was a boar out there too. That apparently the rains we have had over the last week are so and the flooding have made the thing migrate from it's wallow to the woods behind my house. Luckily the kids are in Mexico, and hopefully the water will recede so that the boar can go back to the other side of the creek and away from where my kids play. Otherwise we may have a lot of bacon here in a week or so.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

Crocodile Wiegie is in the house ...very impressive

If you want to make sure its gone , buy a feeding mouse in pet store , kill it and leave it near the car ( like 10 ft away ) and see what happens

I thought of that but didnt end up getting a mouse though. I did drive the car on the turnpike a few times since then. I did also wash the car by hand yesterday and didn't come across anything. I think it is gone (or atleast hope so, lol).

On the other hand I am due for an oil change. I won't take it there until I am 100% certain it is gone though.

When I was a kid we caught milk snakes. My mom would let us keep them in an aquarium in our basement. One day one of the snakes got loose. We never told her and could not find it.

A few days later she was doing laundry. Our washer and dryer were downstairs. We had a pool table downstairs which she would use to sort the laundry. She was matching socks up when we heard her scream. Somehow the snake had gone through an hour in the dryer and had shriveld up like a sock. She actually picked it up for a few seconds looking for the matching pair (seven kids in the house).

She was so pissed off. We laughed hard over that one. Unfortunately, she made us keep our reptiles in the garage from that day forward.

I still bring that story up at family reunions.

Had to remove about a 4 foot rattler from my welcome mat last night. And he was pissed. I've been in this house for 6 months and I've had 2 snakes, a Gila Monstor, and a couple of Tarantulas. My wife is not a happy camper.

Had to remove about a 4 foot rattler from my welcome mat last night. And he was pissed. I've been in this house for 6 months and I've had 2 snakes, a Gila Monstor, and a couple of Tarantulas. My wife is not a happy camper.

That would really suck. Not just having to deal with the snakes, gila monster and tarantulas. The po'd wife could be the most difficult to deal with. If the wife isnt happy then nobody is happy. :D

That would really suck. Not just having to deal with the snakes, gila monster and tarantulas. The po'd wife could be the most difficult to deal with. If the wife isnt happy then nobody is happy. :doh:

Max,

You and I think sooo much alike it's scary! :D:D Keep the wimmin(s) happy. Rule to live by! :tup:

Shoot with that line up of animals I have to ask , do you live in the galapagos islands ? Lol

I thought I had it bad with possums and chipmunks but rattlers and gila monsters are a whole different ball game

I can't wait until H8's raft drifts somewhere near to an internet connection so that I can see his response when he learns that you called the cops to come deal with a black rat snake.

I don't know what to say... with cookies trips to the store to buy soap and RR going to the emergency room for a tick... I am thinking none of you people have anything in common with me.

As mentioned, looks like a harmless corn snake to me... hate to see what you'd do with Mike vike and his 'bitshes' in your yard.

We had a kitten do that when I was about six--the only problem is that we didn't know it was in there until we saw fur coming out from under the hood when my mom started the car. Not a very happy experience for a six year-old.

:D :nelson:EH HEH:nelson:

Somehow the snake had gone through an hour in the dryer and had shriveld up like a sock.

I am shocked, SHOCKED I say at your family's treatment of a pet! :D