[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is this player?

slambo

Any of you all knowledgeable huddlers know who this might be??

:D

Its the new avi of a GM in my local league seen here :D

He's gonna buy a round of drinks for the league at our draft if anyone can name the player.

:D anyone?

Crazylegs Hirsch?

(he wore #40)

I think you may be right BJ. It may be a college pic of Hirsch. If you look close at the upper right hand corner of the picture there is a shield type logo that is really hard to see. May be that of a university.

Edited by max

Well, if he's an NFL HOFer, this link shows six players who have worn #40 at some point during their careers HOF spamshirts

Mike Haynes (22 and 40)

Clarke Hinkle (30, 39 and 40)

Elroy Crazylegs Hirsch (40)

Robert Cal Hubbard (27, 36, 38, 39, 40, 41, 51)

Charlie Joyner (18 and 40)

Gale Sayers (40)

Randall, Vince Lombardi was the very first person I thought of when I saw that picture. Not because I recognized him but because he is an NFL figure of mythic proportions.

Cool.

I'd like the see the GM's face at the draft when someone says Vince Lomnbardi.

The other players were too obvious. This was a great trivia question. I applaud the GM.

Cool.

The other players were too obvious. This was a great trivia question. I applaud the GM.

I'll applaud him even more once I hear he's paid up on the drinks he owes! Nice work Randall.

Cool.

Probably look something like this :D

I don't think he realized I'd be able to enlarge the image enough to see the number. Since I commish that league

I was able to enlarge the avi size save a copy and then return the league standings icons back to their

normal dimensions. :shocking:

I'll applaud him even more once I hear he's paid up on the drinks he owes! Nice work Randall.

He'll come through. However, I just reread his email and the offer was for " a beer to the guy that can name the player..".

So, I am currently playiing dumb and trying to goad him into upping the ante and make it a round for the league for a

correct answer.

Major kudos to Randall :D:D:D

Randall ,PM me a mailing address and a list of your favorite vices. When and if our GM pays up I'll send you a

worthy reward.

:shocking::shocking: to the rest of you that pitched in and make up a portion of the huddler brain trust as we know it.

Our draft is August 31st at the Willowbrook Ale House in Petaluma, CA. I'll report back.