[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which group of these RBs would you rather have?

TDFFFreak

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're in the HOF League?!?! :D:D

And that's why you're in the Practice Squad. :wacko:

Sure Portis has some injury questions right now. But if he stays healthy and takes at least 2/3 of the Betts/Portis totals, then team 4 should end up with 3 top 18 RBs. I don't see why Green would do any worse than last year, considering he missed 2 games and will probably see as many if not more dump off passes with the Texans.

Sure Portis has some injury questions right now. But if he stays healthy and takes at least 2/3 of the Betts/Portis totals, then team 4 should end up with 3 top 18 RBs. I don't see why Green would do any worse than last year, considering he missed 2 games and will probably see as many if not more dump off passes with the Texans.

I like where your head is ...

:D

Taking myself from consideration, I like Travis Henry, Thomas Jones, Deuce McAllister ...

Group 3 has some real umphhh to it ... I see this as 3 top 18 RBs ...

Edited by Beaumont

You can start 3 RB's each week in this league (2 RB's and 1 Flex position which can be a RB). My strategy with Group 1 was to look for situations where the NFL team's starting RB would be as featured as possible (as opposed to some of the more RBBC heavy teams out there). I pretty much hate drafting from the middle of the pack like I had to here (#6 spot). I took some risks... we'll see if they pay off.

Hey this thread is IMO. Rudi really isn't a 1st rounder in a PPR.

:D you are :D if you think rudi isnt a 1st rounder in PPR leagues....

i agree...in Fusion(PPR) Rudi has ranked the following among RBs:

2003: 22

2004: 9

2005: 8

2006:10

EDIT: and I think 5 is the best GROUP

Edited by keggerz

I like them in the order they are ranked. 1 thru 5. Alexander is the best back of the bunch, if he is 100%, and Im completely sold on Benson. Group 5 doesnt even have 3 starters. Barber wont be a starter, anyone thinking that is mistaken.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Ya know... come to think of it, I believe this may be a well disguised rate my team thread. :wacko:

It took until towards the end of the second page for someone to say this. I thought it was going to be sooner. If it was a full on rate my team, I would have listed the WRs too. I was just curious... honest. :D:D

I like this group: LT, Jackson, Gore, LJ

:wacko: That's why you're PeeWee.

:D you are :wacko: if you think rudi isnt a 1st rounder in PPR leagues....

i agree...in Fusion(PPR) Rudi has ranked the following among RBs:

2003: 22

2004: 9

2005: 8

2006:10

EDIT: and I think 5 is the best GROUP

That's because Perry was too fragile to be a good back up, added to the fact that he isn't that good. Irons also had some injury problems but I feel he is much better than Perry and will be given a much bigger role brcause of it. He was run of the mill at best last year and if Irons can get the fumbles fixed and continue showing his speed Rudi could lose that consistency this year on less touches.

My gut reaction was to say #2, but I think #5 has the biggest upside. I believe in Ronnie Brown this year and Marion Barber is a big TD and receiving threat.

Edited by Spartans91

:D That's why you're PeeWee.

That's because Perry was too fragile to be a good back up, added to the fact that he isn't that good. Irons also had some injury problems but I feel he is much better than Perry and will be given a much bigger role brcause of it. He was run of the mill at best last year and if Irons can get the fumbles fixed and continue showing his speed Rudi could lose that consistency this year on less touches.