[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My neighbor... question.

H8tank

So I got this neighbor, lives down the road a ways, don't know him to well, he's tried to be friendly in the past, I don't really give a schit... but I had a problem, so I go to his house.

Me: "hey, you seen my dog, she's a blue healer collie mix, red collar, nice dog."

him: "nope, can't say I have"

me: "That's right, cause she's a good f0kin dog, and she stays where she is supposed too, on the other hand, your f0kin peice of schit lab/hound was at my camp breakfast this am stealing biscuits off the fire and being a major pain in the ass."

him: "really? damn, so sorry, I had no idea..."

me: "this is just a friendly notice, control the animal."

We live 1/4 mile away.

Question is, should I use a 12ga or the .223?

Shotgun without a doubt. The dog won't come back.

Growing up, my grandfather had a Chessie that could be a bit thick-headed. He got an ass full of shotgun pellets on more than one occasion but never for the same action. It was pretty funny to watch my grandfather get pissed and shoot the dog. (never with a 12 gauge though)

Same dog: One day we were out in the country and wanted to check out this abandoned farm house so went in, looked around and then left to keep walking down the road. The dog just looked at us from the upstairs window. When we yelled for him to come, he didn't even think (may not have had the capacity)...out the window he came. Hit the ground, rolled a couple times and kept on coming. Not a bad dog, just nothing upstairs.

So I got this neighbor, lives down the road a ways, don't know him to well, he's tried to be friendly in the past, I don't really give a schit... but I had a problem, so I go to his house.

Me: "hey, you seen my dog, she's a blue healer collie mix, red collar, nice dog."

him: "nope, can't say I have"

me: "That's right, cause she's a good f0kin dog, and she stays where she is supposed too, on the other hand, your f0kin peice of schit lab/hound was at my camp breakfast this am stealing biscuits off the fire and being a major pain in the ass."

him: "really? damn, so sorry, I had no idea..."

me: "this is just a friendly notice, control the animal."

We live 1/4 mile away.

Question is, should I use a 12ga or the .223?

Nah...I'd use a bow.