[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll be leaving you.....

Big Country

in the good hands of Hugh One, Grits and Shins and Bronco Billy... and all of the others here providing advice. I am heading to Ireland and England on vacation and won't be back until Labor Day. I should have limited access while abroad, and as I have a draft the day after I get back will want to stay on top of things, I will try to pop in a few times while I am away to keep abreast of the latest going ons in the NFL.

Anyway... I wish you all good luck in your drafts... and hopefully the soon to be here flood of rate my team posts doesn't push all the real advice questions off the front page too fast

in the good hands of Hugh One, Grits and Shins and Bronco Billy... and all of the others here providing advice. I am heading to Ireland and England on vacation and won't be back until Labor Day. I should have limited access while abroad, and as I have a draft the day after I get back will want to stay on top of things, I will try to pop in a few times while I am away to keep abreast of the latest going ons in the NFL.

Anyway... I wish you all good luck in your drafts... and hopefully the soon to be here flood of rate my team posts doesn't push all the real advice questions off the front page too fast

Have a great and safe trip, see ya when you return. Oh and yeah, sure don't throw my name in the list of folks giving advice or anything. :D:D

Have a great and safe trip, see ya when you return. Oh and yeah, sure don't throw my name in the list of folks giving advice or anything. :D:D

I listed the three guys that have been doing it consistently for many years. I didn't want to shun anyone, but those 3 are consistent standouts every year. Sure.. some of their methods may be suspect, albeit quite fun and entertaining, but they consistently provide outstanding advice.

I listed the three guys that have been doing it consistently for many years. I didn't want to shun anyone, but those 3 are consistent standouts every year. Sure.. some of their methods may be suspect, albeit quite fun and entertaining, but they consistently provide outstanding advice.

Just kidding BC, I realize the amount of time and effort put in by those guys year after year. They are Fantasy advice giving stars. I'm just beginning to bud. :D

:D

football = kickball across the pond. Why in the Seven Hells would anyone want to visit a country that thinks that way?

...:D ...well, aside from you can't swing a dead cat without hitting something that has been there since about 800 AD, there's the fact that they all drink like they're from Wisconsin.

Have fun anyway!!! :D

Have fun anyway!!! :wacko:

I've read some of your advice and therefore understand your absence from the list. :wacko::wacko:

And besides you're an Eagle fan and the guy in your avi just got booted off the team. :D

Edited by irish

What did he say?

:wacko: You'll have to take a little peek, like Grits, and see. :wacko::wacko:

man this schtick gets old ... just wish bc a great trip and stop talking so much about your status, ok? if you don't talk about it for a few years, then you will build some up.

Appreciate your thoughts. I'm building some up already.

couldn't resist, could you? thanks for the update.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Big Country.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder irish

:D Getting creative.

Have a great and safe trip

Leave you avatar behind though please :D

I 2nd that motion!! That is one fine azz!! :D

Make sure you stay in a Bed and Breakfast atleast once while in Ireland and remember, there's alot more to the Island then "Dublin". As fas as that other place............My screen name kinda says alot.......but I'm sure there something to do there......I just can't figure out any....."You could take a leak :D after all that Irish beer? Not many people can say they piss@d on the real "Big Ben!" :D ...Have a safe trip!