[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Career

alexgaddis

What should I do??????

I want out of the mortgage business...things are slow and I hate sales, which is why I came to work here as a processor...I want to get into a new home in a few years so I need to start making better money now...

HELP!!!!!!

Edited by alexgaddis

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe check in to doing simiilar types of work for an investment firm or a financial planning firm.

Those types of businesses are always looking for guys who are detail oriented and can interact with clients on a professional level, even if they're not responsible for closing the prospective clents.

Maybe check in to doing simiilar types of work for an investment firm or a financial planning firm.

Those types of businesses are always looking for guys who are detail oriented and can interact with clients on a professional level, even if they're not responsible for closing the prospective clents.

This might be on the right track...

here's a brief history, I worked at a bagel shop for 7 years while I put off a career to play in a rock band...not that I couldn't have started a career while playing in the band, I just chose to pretend we would make it someday...I went to college for 5 years but failed to graduate, but at least I have an associates degree...then I stumbled into the mortgage business through a mutual friend...never blossomed into the 6 figure income most mortgage companies promise partly because I have only worked at two different, smaller companies...and partly because I am not a salesman...I loathe sales...I AM however very good with numbers and detail oriented...I am comfortable working with clients and lender reps...

Edited by alexgaddis

This might be on the right track...

here's a brief history, I worked at a bagel shop for 7 years while I put off a career to play in a rock band...not that I couldn't have started a career while playing in the band, I just chose to pretend we would make it someday...I went to college for 5 years but failed to graduate, but at least I have an associates degree...then I stumbled into the mortgage business through a mutual friend...never blossomed into the 6 figure income most mortgage companies promise partly because I have only worked at two different, smaller companies...and partly because I am not a salesman...I loathe sales...I AM however very good with numbers and detail oriented...I am comfortable working with clients and lender reps...

u may be ghey?

I went to college for 5 years but failed to graduate, but at least I have an associates degree...

How many classes do you need to pick up a degree? It doesn't matter what the degree is in. It would still be the first step to making more $.