[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

something really weird happened today

isleseeya

So I am walking down street in midtown manhattan ...and I see a friend of mine chris ( you may know him as whomper ) ...chris was sitting on a bench talking on his cell phone ( believe he was talking to his wife or girlfriend ) ...suddenly this old guy walks over to us and says is your name chriis ..chris aka whomper says yes ...guy hands up two bags full of money ..chris looks at me and I whisper is it yours ..chris says no ..but looks at old guy and says thanks I have been waiting for this ..old giy walks away and then chris gets up and runs as fast as michael vick getting chased by a pitbull ..I catch up with him two blocks later ..I said chris what's the money for ? He says I have no idea

I say what are you going to do with it and he tells me he is going to invest in making a big garden in his back yard ..says " I always wanted big tomoatoes " ..then he says he is going to go on ebay and stock up on washington redskins memorabilia ...maybe even buy some high end russian vodka

I wished him luck

:D

Seriously.

This is the stupidest thread I have ever seen at the huddle. And that's saying alot.

I mean no offense, but a squirrel masturbating to a picture of DMD would be more entertaining than this.

. & .

Edited by whomper

Seriously.

This is the stupidest thread I have ever seen at the huddle. And that's saying alot.

I mean no offense, but a squirrel masturbating to a picture of DMD would be more entertaining than this.

No offense taken ..but you got look harder as their are much stupider threads than this ...most can be found daily

And I think dmd and a squirrel would be great ntertainment ..maybe even a video clip instead of what rookies to avoid

Peace

Seriously.

No offense taken ..but you got look harder as their are much stupider threads than this ...most can be found daily

I take serious offense to this. I know i hold the title of the stupidest thread ever in the huddle. Big John, to the tomb of knowledge.....

how many of you tried to click on the word know above just because it has an underscore?

Edited by cliaz

I take serious offense to this. I know i hold the title of the stupidest thread ever in the huddle. Big John, to the tomb of knowledge.....

how many of you tried to click on the word know above just because it has an underscore?

:Slowlyraiseshand:

I didn't click on it...but I will admit I hovered my mouse over it to see if it was. :D