[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone else going to see Hannah Montana....

Pirate lookin' at 40

Damn, the things we do for our kids. 21 hours in line to get tickets to this show that sold out in 15 minutes. For me personally, I can't think of anyone that I would want to see bad enough to spend this much time in line for - unless Jim Croce were resurrected. Anyone else taking their kids to one of her shows?

Damn, the things we do for our kids. 21 hours in line to get tickets to this show that sold out in 15 minutes. For me personally, I can't think of anyone that I would want to see bad enough to spend this much time in line for - unless Jim Croce were resurrected. Anyone else taking their kids to one of her shows?

Who is she?

A singer on Disney channel. Very popular with young girls. She is actually Billy Ray Cyrus daughter, and a bigger draw than he ever was.

When she comes this way I am sure we will go see her..My daughters love her..Any idea when she will be in the NY/ NJ area ? :D

Edited by whomper

When she comes this way I am sure we will go see her..My daughters love her..Any idea when she will be in the NY/ NJ area ? :D

Click here to see tour dates. Look down near the bottom for some NY/NJ tour dates. I don't see any here in Pittsburgh or even close other than Cleveland and I won't be going there.

Click here to see tour dates. Look down near the bottom for some NY/NJ tour dates. I don't see any here in Pittsburgh or even close other than Cleveland and I won't be going there.

At the Q !!

I found a broker online who's getting $800 a pop for front row tickets. $100 in the nose bleed. My 4 year old thinks she IS Hannah Montana, but are these concerts super loud?

Yes, this is the best way to see if they are coming to your area. I know that she (and the Jonas Brothers) who my girls love as much as Miley Cyrus are coming to Charlotte in November, but if you go to Ticketmaster it is not listed at this point. I think tour dates are still being finalized so I would check with the closest arena and pull their web site to see when they go on sale.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, this is the best way to see if they are coming to your area. I know that she (and the Jonas Brothers) who my girls love as much as Miley Cyrus are coming to Charlotte in November, but if you go to Ticketmaster it is not listed at this point. I think tour dates are still being finalized so I would check with the closest arena and pull their web site to see when they go on sale.

You are correct sir. Jan 4th date is now shown for Pittsburgh. I'm going to have to figure out how to get a few of those tickets.

Whomp - check the new dates. I know she is in Long Island for two nights.

• 4 weeks later...

Atlantic City, january 5th.

You can get some nosebleeds for $200-300 each, or these on the floor:

$450 a pop

I just downloaded the CD for my kids, and had the swammette dress up in a schoolgirl outfit...fun for the entire family at a fraction of the cost :D