[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss on the bubble?

PaulOttCarruth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moss has killed me on two other teams, so I have little interest in his hammy and bonehead issues. Even if his heart is in NE now, his little hamstrings are so fragile . . . which will frustrate the Pats and Randy both. It would be slightly surprising to see them admit failure so easily and waive him, unless it's a motivational tactic to everyone.

Moss has killed me on two other teams, so I have little interest in his hammy and bonehead issues. Even if his heart is in NE now, his little hamstrings are so fragile . . . which will frustrate the Pats and Randy both. It would be slightly surprising to see them admit failure so easily and waive him, unless it's a motivational tactic to everyone.

2 previous Moss teams? Like the 2 years in Oakland?

You buy high (Minny -1st/2nd round) and sell low (Oakland - 2nd/3rd) you miss the bargains (NE - 4th round or later)

This is the FF WR story of the preseason, no doubt.

listen, stop talking about h0ez, and focus. (damn, what a nice avatar tho)

No way NE releases or cuts or even trades Moss. He's there, and I'm betting has a GREAT year.

I absolutely HATE, DESPISE and LOATHE the Patriots. Bellichik is a d!ck who dresses like a trailer park manager. Brady is a whiny hollywood baby, and the legendary "plug and play scheme" is so over rated it makes me want to puke and rub it in my hair.

Buuut, Moss is the best receiver Brady has ever had the joy of throwing to, and we all know Brady is the best QB 95% of ALL WRs have had throwing to them, especially Randy Moss.

NE has taken in many a troubled soul, and turned them to the even darker side that is New England. Corey Dillon is a perfect example.

Moss is there to stay, and my guess is they'll go DEEP into the post season. The AFC championship game wouldn't upset me, and the superbowl wouldn't surprise me.

I'd bet my sigline/avatar on it, and that is truly the most upsetting thing i would ever have to do: support the "Architect Trailer Park Manager" and the "Best Dressed" Emmy nominee hopeful, and their crew of holier- than-thou "dynasty" makers.

Edited by LooGie

2 previous Moss teams? Like the 2 years in Oakland?

No he killed my teams while he was in Minn and while in Oakland both. Luckily he came cheaper in Oakland, but those terrible game time decision no plays or lining up for 2-3 plays a game as a diversion . . . bad news. Randy's problems are not confined to his Raider days. The boy had his troubles even as a Vike.

He went for ridiculous bank in my auction league last week, too. He was like the #7 WR dollar-wise. The thing about an auction is that if just 2 of 16 teams believe in a guy they can drive a price up.

Good luck to those who have him, but if you haven't drafted yet I urge you to avoid him.

per sportsline..

Randy Moss, WR NE

News: Coach Bill Belichick said Monday that he wasn't sure if Randy Moss (hamstring) would play in Sunday's opener against the New York Jets. Moss returned to practice on Monday. "We'll see where he is and evaluate it on a day-to-day basis and move forward," he said.

Analysis: Moss said he has maintained his conditioning, but that sitting out has been frustrating. "I will not be satisfied until I'm out there with the boys," he said. "That's what I do. I don't cut checks. I don't shine shoes. I don't tape ankles. I play football. That's what I came here to do." Continue to monitor Moss' progress. Play it safe and consider Moss a No. 2 Fantasy WR. Look his way with a pick between Round 5 and 6, and expect him to get at least 900 yards and six touchdowns.

looks like Belichick is in rare form for week 1..