[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2007

darin3

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ghey!

:D

Yeah, so scheduling a business trip the morning (7:11am departure) after I got back from Vegas probably wasn't a smart thing to do...:wacko: I am a trooper, however!

Good fun this trip. I was definitely a lot more subdued than normal as I really only tore it up Friday night and Sunday day/night. I met whomper, tbone, and alchico for the first time and welcomed the addition of a new Huddler A.T.a.M (yes, the one who looks and acts like a Ny'er! :wacko:). The draft went well for us as I think the players we have will have good years (especially since they all got their bad game out of the way this first week...). I was impressed yet again with twiley...well, his ability to build a napkin mountain anyway! I'll have to post more of my thoughts on the trip when I feel a little more up to it...quick notes, whomp is cool and a big dude (even compared to my 6'5 frame...:D), tbone is a lot of fun, GTS surprised me with uplifted alcohol drinks this year, spain wasn't even around so he is now a tool (unless he is dead on the Strip somewhere), H8, darin and BC are always fun to drink with, A.T.a.M (ok, that is going to get irritating typing) is hilarious and we may do some damage in the Socal/Phoenix area just yet!, Six Kings is just a degenerate! :D , Bier is always fun to talk with, Skippy is one of my favorite Huddlers to drink with...his mad BJ skills and all...:wacko:, and bushwacked isn't near the screaming liberal you might think he is! :wacko:

More to come...

Edited by I Like Soup

twiley: 0-60! very fun hanging this weekend

darin: been chatting late night forever...was only a matter of time...

Soup: love the energy... very jealous of upcoming trip...again if you need a personal chef for the trip......

whomp: pleasure again my friend..congrats on that hit

bush: can't believe we never hit denver

al: a true pleasure

T-bone and skippy: thanks for the black jack advice.. good peeps

gts: we need you out here in vail :wacko:

chargerz: i think i saw you a little bit here and there... would have like to here you talk more shop

h8: a quiet appearance...... and no jeanie outfit.

bj: you did well big fella... you did well

atam: "Suckin on chilli dogs outside the tastee freeze" hellofaguy

six kings: very fun chatting food.

spain: those poor, poor sheep

bc: really glad you made it.... too short partner

this trip was a great oasis in my dessert of work right now. thanks :D

you are all welcome to stay with us in denver anytime

whimper jr.: "Dude, I am the coolest mexican you know"

Me: "uuhhhmmm, you're the only mexican I know..."

whimper jr.: "But I'm cool right?!?!"

Me: "For a mexican I guess."

Oh, and don't force me to talk to your girlfriend on the phone at 3am in the am if you don't want to hear what h8 has to say. :D

Where the hell is Spain ?

I was just going to ask. Has ANYONE talked to Spain, either on his cell or a PM, since Sunday? :D

I say Sunday because BJ got a call from him asking if the luggage was out of the rooms.....but that's it. :D

K.....I'm really worried about him. He hasn't posted since Sept. 6th. Profile says he "Last Seen: Today, 1:19 AM" but that really doesn't mean anything. I can't believe we didn't get an update from him in Vegas....or a post that he was back. That's like......his favorite thing to do....LOL

Was he feeling alright? :wacko:

I was just going to ask. Has ANYONE talked to Spain, either on his cell or a PM, since Sunday? :D

I say Sunday because BJ got a call from him asking if the luggage was out of the rooms.....but that's it. :D

K.....I'm really worried about him. He hasn't posted since Sept. 6th. Profile says he "Last Seen: Today, 1:19 AM" but that really doesn't mean anything. I can't believe we didn't get an update from him in Vegas....or a post that he was back. That's like......his favorite thing to do....LOL

Who knows if he was feeling alright? None of us talked to him or saw him Saturday and Sunday. Well, I think BC talked to him but he didn't show when he was supposed to.

twiley: 0-60! very fun hanging this weekend

darin: been chatting late night forever...was only a matter of time...

Soup: love the energy... very jealous of upcoming trip...again if you need a personal chef for the trip......

whomp: pleasure again my friend..congrats on that hit

bush: can't believe we never hit denver

al: a true pleasure

T-bone and skippy: thanks for the black jack advice.. good peeps

gts: we need you out here in vail :wacko:

chargerz: i think i saw you a little bit here and there... would have like to here you talk more shop

h8: a quiet appearance...... and no jeanie outfit.

bj: you did well big fella... you did well

atam: "Suckin on chilli dogs outside the tastee freeze" hellofaguy

six kings: very fun chatting food.

spain: those poor, poor sheep

bc: really glad you made it.... too short partner

this trip was a great oasis in my dessert of work right now. thanks :D

you are all welcome to stay with us in denver anytime

:wacko:

Guess I'm not invited to stay. :D

I was just going to ask. Has ANYONE talked to Spain, either on his cell or a PM, since Sunday? :wacko:

I only saw him Thursday night and we hung out for awhile. After that...no communication at all. :D

I was just going to ask. Has ANYONE talked to Spain, either on his cell or a PM, since Sunday? :wacko:

That is weird!!!! I gotta give him a call!

BTW.... How far did my beers go???? First half? Second?? I was great for you to share! :D