[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, I'll start it for week 1: How did you do this week in fantasy football?

TDFFFreak

4-1 Quite a turn around from the past few years.....LOL.

Went into the last game 5-0, but Keg edged me out with Adrian Wilson. I could have held onto the win if I'd played Dansby. :D

Barely held off Darin in MSHB....whew! One desperate pass to Boldin in the last 22 seconds and I would have lost. :D

Lost a couple players to injury :wacko: so I'd better feel good about this record now.

6-1

4-1 Quite a turn around from the past few years.....LOL.

Went into the last game 5-0, but Keg edged me out with Adrian Wilson. I could have held onto the win if I'd played Dansby. :D

Barely held off Darin in MSHB....whew! One desperate pass to Boldin in the last 22 seconds and I would have lost. :wacko:

Lost a couple players to injury :wacko: so I'd better feel good about this record now.

if it makes you feel any better had you subbed in Dansby for Thomas you would have still lost by 1.25 points.

:D if i would have played coles i would have had high score for the week. :wacko:

2-4, thanks to some rough luck.

won in 32 homers, just missed conference high score

lost in free leagues suck, with the low score of the week -- gonna be a long year :wacko:

lost in huddlers' refuge, even though i only needed 8 points from fitzgerald and djax combined :D

lost in 1 local with 3rd highest score in the league, f'ing burress :D

also lost in another local with 100+ points

won with weekly high score in my office league

Besides my Raiders getting pushed around like school yard sissies I had a pretty good fantasy week. I beat last years champ in my CBS keeper league :D I won in my first ever IDP league game, I won in my local auction league. Won in the Huddle Ladder My moto..."one rung at a time" :D and I won in everyone of my MFLaddons leagues (Draftmaster, Auctionmaster, Super and Champions) Ya buddy.......

Didn't do so hot in MVP challenge...Started some scrubs alongside Andre Johnson, Jordan and Witten.