[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, I'll start it for week 1: How did you do this week in fantasy football?

TDFFFreak

3-2 in my personal leagues.

WIN in BOTH Empire

WIN in BOTH Bling Bling

LOSS in BOTH Ladder (HofF league)

LOSS in a local (where it's become a tradition for my top draft picks to suck-- this year SJax, L Evans, Branch, & MJD) :D

WIN (I think) in local Yahoo league (pending yahoo's final calculations as I am too lazy to do it tonight)

LOSS in WCOFF Huddle Heroes.

An okay opening weekend, but not great. The win in Empire and Bling is nice as I like to be competitive in my BOTH leagues, but I am going to get razzed in my local because I enjoy talking a bit of smack, something I do not do a ton of in my BOTH leagues because I respect the competition too much.

How'd everyone else do?

Edited by TDFFFreak

I won all three of my league openers. I play in two IDP leagues and the huddle ladder...pee wee division...you know the newb division!!!

In my most expensive league, I had deion branch starting and he got me 0. So, I went into tonight up 15 and my opponent had Gore going tonight. In our scoring system...no decimals...he got 14 points. I actually feel sorry for the guy...third straight year I have beaten him on opening day and by one point.

Edited by TheShiznit

My most expensive league, Lost. Fewest points scored in the league. . .by a LOT. WR's totalled 3 points. WR's+Benson = suckage.

My least expensive league (full IDP), Lost. Scored the 2nd most points in the league. H2H sux.

2nd biggest league, Won. Highest points in the league. Thank you Tony Romo.

Middle league (3 IDP's, distance bonuses, PPR), Won. Beat the Tomlinson owner. Thank you Plax.

2nd smallest league, Won. Second highest points in the league.

So, 3-2. . .not bad.

6-0 Baby :D

In two of the leagues I won by 100 points and in GMX I won by .3

A win is a win though. I've never had a 6-0 week before. Hopefully, it won't be too long before one comes my way again.

Edited by Roller Coasters

1-2 this week.

Got smoked in one local...thank you SJax & Hassleback.

Lost in another local by 5 pts...145-140....was up by 80 heading into Sunday night....I was out of players, my opponent had Eli, Pax and James left. Ouch! Nothing like losing with the 2nd-most points scored for the week.

Won my opener in BOTH - Better Luck Next Year....Lamont, Brady, Watson, & Williams all came thru for a solid win.

BOTH Empire League - W

BOTH Huddle Ladder - W

BOTH Bling Bling - L

BOTH Too Many LeaguesFFL- L

BOTH BetterLuckNextYear - W

BOTH BcS League - W

BOTH MSBH - L

InterleagueBoardChallenge 2-2

DWIII - L

Dragon City - W

Rocky Top - W

4-3 in BOTH Leagues, with a .9 win in the Empire over BM ............very happy about this one.

2-1 in non-BOTH, but all huddler members

2-2 in the IBL against foes from FootballGuys, KFFL, FantasyFootball Today, FantasySportswire

overall record was 8-6 , but i did win all 3 of my top paying leagues, so i'm happy with the results.

5-1

BOTH - Prime Time, won and high scorer

BOTH - Free Leagues Suck, won

BOTH - Good v Evil, won

BOTH - MSHB, won

BOTH - Cowboys and Indians, lost

Local I commish - Won and high scorer

And the Cowboys destroyed the G-Men.

:D

I am basking in my glory

5-0

Its not all roses though

In my local I lost Jacobs and Chester Taylor ... Mark Clayton SUCKED hard and Roy Williams is less of the offensive picture in Detroit than I would have liked meaning I may have to rely on Roddy White to pick up some slack :D Now consider that my QBs are Vince Young, Alex Smith and Jason Campbell :D

In Cowboys and Indians I also lost Jacobs but have a bit more depth ... if you count Fred Taylor and Tatem Bell as serviceable depth

In Hannibals I lost Eli ... which won't be a factor as long as Romo continues to perform well

In FOFF and CORE I won despite having to rely on Ronnie Brown ... those victories may be short lived.