[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Star Wars Cantina scene

Sox

I read a book of short stories called "Tales From the Mos Eisley Cantina" where different prominent scifi authors took a shot at explaining the back story of all of the characters in the bar. It was a pretty cool book... if you're a nerd.

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Eisley-Cantina.../dp/0553564684/

I read a book of short stories called "Tales From the Mos Eisley Cantina" where different prominent scifi authors took a shot at explaining the back story of all of the characters in the bar. It was a pretty cool book... if you're a nerd.

I read that and just about all of the authorized Star Wars books that came out. Cool trilogies on the time frame 10 years after ROTJ and others that follow up on the main characters.

I read it too. :D

I read that and just about all of the authorized Star Wars books that came out. Cool trilogies on the time frame 10 years after ROTJ and others that follow up on the main characters.

I read one of them... I can't remember which one. It had to do with the reactivation of a cloner by evil jedi dude. It was better than the new movie trilogy by far.

I read one of them... I can't remember which one. It had to do with the reactivation of a cloner by evil jedi dude. It was better than the new movie trilogy by far.

Sounds like the Heir to the Empire series - 3 book series by Timothy Zahn introducing Grand Admiral Thrawn and crazy Jedi clone Joruus C'Baoth.

....ummmm, at least that's what I heard.... :D

Sounds like the Heir to the Empire series - 3 book series by Timothy Zahn introducing Grand Admiral Thrawn and crazy Jedi clone Joruus C'Baoth.

....ummmm, at least that's what I heard.... :D

Thats it!

I liked it. I tried reading some non-Zahn books (I think it was a chick) and I lost interest.

Yeah, that was a very solid read!

However, Zahn has a two-book story called the Hand of Thrawn which takes place later. I found the first book unreadable and boring. Gave up about 3/4 of the way through.