[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok you all need to hear this nugget

beta326

So i convince a guy in my league to make a trade, he is a notoriously Bad trader: here is what he gives...

Palmer

R.Dayne

So great qb whatever on dayne, he proposes

A peterson

D. Brees

I counter with

D Brees

L.Maronney

And.....

N. Davenport

Trade goes through this morning just before the report hits the wires...Davenport facing a potential 14 months jail time

I feel bad but hell not that bad

sleazy does not equal good negotiator.... and i don't need to hear about every trade in every league. but there was good info there..... you might not be a premier leaguemate.

Edited by Bier Meister

Davenport won't miss a game. Even if he did, big deal ? He is a backup running back, and contrary to popular belief, he is NOT the goal-line back for the Steelers. Parker pulled himself out both times last week after long runs, which led to Najeh's TD's.

When I read the first post I thought "Why did I have to read this?"

Then...

Davenport won't miss a game. Even if he did, big deal ? He is a backup running back, and contrary to popular belief, he is NOT the goal-line back for the Steelers. Parker pulled himself out both times last week after long runs, which led to Najeh's TD's.

interesting, thanks for that info Menudo!

Edited by Gunther

So i convince a guy in my league to make a trade, he is a notoriously Bad trader: here is what he gives...

Palmer

R.Dayne

So great qb whatever on dayne, he proposes

A peterson

D. Brees

I counter with

D Brees

L.Maronney

And.....

N. Davenport

Trade goes through this morning just before the report hits the wires...Davenport facing a potential 14 months jail time

I feel bad but hell not that bad

You lost.

Thanks for that piece of info, Menudo! I was none too happy last week when I saw that FWP had over 100 yards but Davenport had 2 tds. :D

Tough crowd but I have to agree with the majority here. Seriously, who cares?

Yea its a tough crowd here, but with good reason.....this is our mecca "the holy city of fantasy football".

Beta326, in the future don't put the words "you all need to hear this" or "nugget" for that matter, in your subject lines.....and youll be just fine in Mecca.

That son of a bi*ch!

Well, I'm a Steeler fan and a Willie Parker.

As a Steeler fan, I LOVE his unselfishness. He does what is best for the team. He was tired, and new Najeh could come in fresh for the goal-line carries. Najeh took advantage of those opportunities.

However, as a Parker owner, it sucks to see the TD's go to someone else.