[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smoking and driving

peepinmofo

I don't throw my butts out the window, but how about all the Wendy's, Mac, Slurpee, 7/11 crap, or any other FF places' garbage on the pavement of parking lots? :D

Flipping butts out the window is by far my biggest beef with smokers. Why the hell do they think butts are some how exempted from litter laws? What's funny is that I know many of them wouldn't dream of throwing a burger wrapper out the window, so what the hell? :D

While we're talking about tobacco users who somehow think they're immune from the laws of decency... Back when I was younger and partying more, you'd find yourself in those situations where about a dozen or so people would hit the 7-11 at 1:55 and head to somebody's house for more ill-advised drinking. You know, just to insure that you felt like hell the next day because drinking for 4-5 solid hours may not have done the trick.

At any rate, the smokers typically had enough sense to look around, notice that there wasn't an ashtray on the coffee table and at least ask before lighting up if not just assume they shouldn't and head out to the porch. Not the freaking people who chewed. They'd just grab an empty and start to spitting that foul-stenched crap right then and there. Their favorite place to leave said bottle 'o contamination? On the floor next to their chair, to maximize the chances of somebody knocking it over and spilling that crap on your carpet. All this aside from the fact that you're forced to endure conversation with somebody while they're spitting black crap out of their mouth.

I have no idea why they think that habit is any less disgusting than smoking. In fact, I have put aside my dislike for cigarette smell more than once if it was late enough and she was hot enough. OK, mostly if it was late enough really, I mean, who are we fooling here. Needless to say, if I approached honey at the bar and she had a mouth full of chew... OK, well I've actually only seen two females chewing tobacco in my life and let's just say the deal was broken long before I noticed that aspect.

People who throw out cigarette butts out the window are ignorant tools .Littering is littering.

On an unrelated note, I've had to pick up an throw away about 20 "Jesus will Save You" pamphlets from my doorstep in the last 6 months.

Save you from what? Having cigs thrown out car windows? The Muslims? The Gay Republicans?

My favorite? Someone approaches my restaurant smoking a cigarette. First they take a big drag. Then they smash it out on the sidewalk right in front of my door, then they exhale as they're walking in the door. It's as if they're pissed smoking is illegal in restaurants around here and this is their pathetic form of rebellion.

Not like it happens often, but it takes every bit of restraint not to punch the a-hole.

You should have one of your dishwashers dress up like a busboy and then go outside and pick up the butt and then put it into a small box. Then he can bring the box to the table and say "Excuse me, sir, but I think you dropped this." Then when the customer gets all pissed off about how the "busboy" treated him, you can make a big production out of "firing" the "busboy" for insulting the guest. Then the "busboy" can leave by the front door and then walk around to the back-door to go back to work at the dish-station.

Everybody wins.

:D

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Every time I stop at an intersection and look out at the ground I can see the medians absolutely loaded with cigarette butts. Nearly every day I see people tossing lit cigarettes out their windows, sparks flying. First of all I can't understand why people feel the need to throw them out. If you don't have an ashtray then make one. Do you actually think by not keeping them in your car it makes it smell any better? Do you not see all the butts littering the roadways like everyone else? Do you think that just because there is other types of trash littering the roads that it makes it ok because yours is smaller? And are you actually ignorant enough to believe that a lit cigarette tossed in the grass on the side of the road is unlikely to start a fire? HELLO, the damn thing is BURNING...you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that if you throw something that is BURNING into dry grass that it is very likely that it could catch fire. I just don't get it at all... :D

so what's your point, fires that only burn down houses with people in them are ok? whatever your point is, if you throw butts out your car window you are a royal ass hole, pure and simple.

I said that I don't do it. i don't litter either, yet I see the highways full of trash.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Every time I stop at an intersection and look out at the ground I can see the medians absolutely loaded with cigarette butts. Nearly every day I see people tossing lit cigarettes out their windows, sparks flying. First of all I can't understand why people feel the need to throw them out. If you don't have an ashtray then make one. Do you actually think by not keeping them in your car it makes it smell any better? Do you not see all the butts littering the roadways like everyone else? Do you think that just because there is other types of trash littering the roads that it makes it ok because yours is smaller? And are you actually ignorant enough to believe that a lit cigarette tossed in the grass on the side of the road is unlikely to start a fire? HELLO, the damn thing is BURNING...you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that if you throw something that is BURNING into dry grass that it is very likely that it could catch fire. I just don't get it at all... :D

well they smoke knowing that they are killing themselves too. who the hell cares about some dry grass!! the thought process is obviously warped.

Bio-degradable filters. KAPOW!!

Roll your own with organic tobacco, free of additives & without a filter...KAPOW!

My Brother does this, he says they taste much better, are a lot smoother and the rolling helps curb his smoking some.