[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funniest Movie Scenes

Menudo

With Youtube, we can do a thread like this right. So, what scenes from movies had you in stitches when you saw them.....One of the first that came to mind for me was this one:

I've got more to post later, but, wanted to see some others favorites.

With Youtube, we can do a thread like this right. So, what scenes from movies had you in stitches when you saw them.....One of the first that came to mind for me was this one:

and you can't forget the

This was the exact scene I was going to post.

So funny this thread was started today because I was actually looking for a scene that I was just going to post on its own as a thread but I couldnt find it..It was the movie Fatso with Dom Deluise..The scene where the Doctor is telling him all the foods he can no longer eat and that single tear just runs down his cheek..Hilarious :D

So funny this thread was started today because I was actually looking for a scene that I was just going to post on its own as a thread but I couldnt find it..It was the movie Fatso with Dom Deluise..The scene where the Doctor is telling him all the foods he can no longer eat and that single tear just runs down his cheek..Hilarious :D

the scene when his "sponsor" comes over is darn good too

Is there something I'm missing in that scene as I didn't think it was funny at all. I mean this honestly not as being a dickface. I kept waiting for something funny and yet... :D

When I was about 10 years old, this came on the TV. My dad said "You'll like this, it's funny". I said "Dad, OLD movies aren't funny!". He said just give it a try. 25 years later and it still makes me laugh every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxV6HUgQ0A8