[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

H8tank

There is a lot of factual info in this thread to work with, and instead you posted saying people who disagree with you have no substance to their arguments, and provided no substance. Then when I pointed it out, you called it misdirection. If anyone sounds like a puppet regurgitating stuff... it's you. You learned it from Rush, Fox News, and Coulter.

Make an argument, or get out of the way. If you want childish back and forth with someone... don't accuse others of it.

Do you have something to add about Al Qaeda in Iraq? Some sort of experience or reference that would further the discussion?

well said

and its easy to find even current articles showing that we are failing in the handling of al qaeda , very much so in the battle to try and change ideology

Today

edited : trying to get a better link

another story / Link ( first link apparently needs suscription )

Story

Edited by isleseeya

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, I apologize to Isleseeya. I will accept responsibilty for jumping into something I really don't feel like discussing, though I stated I did. I come here for FF and should have stuck to that and the light hearted stuff. Religion and politics is the last thing I want to spend my time on here discussing and therfore should have stayed out of it. And I agree that you should not jump in on something unless you want to add to it and I realize that I would rather shoot that sh*t about anything other than politics, I jumped in out of an impulse reaction and that was my bad. Wow, this is already giving me a headache, I need a beer already!

You know what, I apologize to Isleseeya. I will accept responsibilty for jumping into something I really don't feel like discussing, though I stated I did. I come here for FF and should have stuck to that and the light hearted stuff. Religion and politics is the last thing I want to spend my time on here discussing and therfore should have stayed out of it. And I agree that you should not jump in on something unless you want to add to it and I realize that I would rather shoot that sh*t about anything other than politics, I jumped in out of an impulse reaction and that was my bad. Wow, this is already giving me a headache, I need a beer already!

Nicely done-----good move.

Nicely done-----good move.

I just realized what the hell am doing talking about Bush and the Iraq war, etc. I want to drink some beer and shoot the sh*t about football :D Oh and for the record I don't even like Bush or the fact that we went to war, damn there I go again, I am going to drink that beer now.

No problem ...i apologize as well ..i normally keep it lighthearted and i never hold grudges

No problem ...i apologize as well ..i normally keep it lighthearted and i never hold grudges

Oh boy, 2008 election should be real fun with the new and improved tailgate....:D

:D ......this is refreshing........a guy that Drinks and admits he's wrong.......... :D

Who are we? What is your solution to the existing problem? Did you think it through or do you just repeat what others tell you? You are a great example of how many Americans has become a society of mindless sheep that do nothting but yell, scream, and complain yet offer nothing in the way of a real solution to any of the issues you talk about. Go read a book, study history, geopolitics, learn from those who do not talk, and then formulate your own ideas and understanding of the world and add some substance or please just call me sily call me rude, but call me please :D I would be happy to have an open and honest discussion about solutions, but quit with the blah, blah, blah, lies - blah, blah, blah, administration, we get it, now lets solve it.

So...after all of that...what is your solution. Is it not the responsibility of those trying to fix a problem to also diagnose how that problem arose...so they can avoid similiar problems in the future? Yeah, you are the real thinker! Believe me, I get the impatience sitting around and hearing arguments of I hate Bush..he is to blame for global warming....yes...that is idiotic. But what solution is there in Iraq? How long? For what purpose? When is that purpose self evident? IOW, when do we let go of the bike and see if they can ride for themselves....or are you purporting that the United States be the constant enabler of a dysfunctional society??? I surely hope not.

I just realized what the hell am doing talking about Bush and the Iraq war, etc. I want to drink some beer and shoot the sh*t about football :D Oh and for the record I don't even like Bush or the fact that we went to war, damn there I go again, I am going to drink that beer now.

In that case, I would let you marry my sister.

The Nation? THE NATION???? :D

Why don't democrats enlist?

CAUSE THEY ARE COWARDS.

I served 4 years in the Army (88M). I consider myself a Democrat. What branch of the millitary did you serve in? Thank you for your service to our country, in advance. :D

Bush and others are taken in all the info

You are joking right? This administration will go down in history as the worst at actually listening to "the info". At least any info that didn't conveniently support what they wanted to do anyway.

FWIW, I'm letting the poor English slide, this is the internets after all.

well said

and its easy to find even current articles showing that we are failing in the handling of al qaeda , very much so in the battle to try and change ideology

Today

edited : trying to get a better link

another story / Link ( first link apparently needs suscription )

Story

Man you are a freaking MORAN dude... that is from THE NATION, you know, the kommie leftist who hate Bush? I am sorry, but your fat stupid ass is an insult to fat stupid asses everywhere. How many times has that author been to iraq or ethiopia? At least find someone who has... idiot.

Man you are a freaking MORAN dude... that is from THE NATION, you know, the kommie leftist who hate Bush? I am sorry, but your fat stupid ass is an insult to fat stupid asses everywhere. How many times has that author been to iraq or ethiopia? At least find someone who has... idiot.

When was the last time you were in Iraq ? or have you been too busy attacking men in public restrooms to make the trip

i have plenty of friends who were in Iraq .. they saw firsthand the facts and know the truth on whats going there none of which matches your warped mindless unedcuated opinion

Get a Library card , learn to read and try and get a clue ..and no i will not apologize

Edited by isleseeya