[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Williams OUT for rest of season

keggerz

Ahh, the haters didn't wait long to start spewing the accusations. Any reasonable person could see that it was an accident and not an intentional action.

I agree. Too many people just waiting to accuse someone of something.

Maybe I haven't seen all the replays, but the ones I have seen, I can't even see the head of the "accused", so you can't even see where he's looking. What I can see, is the ball laying right there and pretty much immediately after you see the foot land on Ricky, you see the guy pounce on the ball. He's in the middle of the game, the ball is right there in front of him, he's going to take the time to stomp on the rb before he goes for the ball?

And if he did intend to stomp on him, pretty dam good play to stomp and recover the ball all in one quick motion. :D

Is this really a surprise at all? How long had it been before Ricky saw game-day contact? Didn't the announcers say that he'd put on 10 or 20 lbs. since his prime?

getting stepped on(while running) by a 250+ LB man the way he did and the location it was probably had nothing to do with not having game-day contact

getting stepped on(while running) by a 250+ LB man the way he did and the location it was probably had nothing to do with not having game-day contact

I thought that he got a helmet to the ribs. :D

ETA: My bad, I was thinking of the hit to Chatman.

Edited by Bill Swerski

you're telling me you and Randall agree in this conspiracy theory.

Here is what I am telling you.

I watch a lot of football. Much more than you.

I see players do dirty things, and I see players do things accidentally. In MY OPINION, the stealer player planted his foot on ricky's shoulder with full weight and made no attempt to mask or lighten the impact, regardless where the football was.

Of all the things you dems can take from me, life, liberty or pursuit of happiness, you cannot take my opinion. Now f off.

I see players do dirty things, and I see players do things accidentally. In MY OPINION, the stealer player planted his foot on ricky's shoulder with full weight and made no attempt to mask or lighten the impact, regardless where the football was.

Of all the things you dems can take from me, life, liberty or pursuit of happiness, you cannot take my opinion. Now f off.

:D @ calling me a dem or knowing how much football I watch.

Like I said, the clip I saw you can't see his head, so its pretty tough to see where he was looking and tell what his intent was. So only from what i have seen so far, and thats pretty much his feet....it appears IN MY OPINION that he planted his foot so he could jump on the football.

If there's another clip/angle that shows something more obvious, I haven't seen it yet.

Just a mere observation...H8 might have some anger issues that need to be worked out or at the very least sign him up for some type of intervention- sewing class, scrapbooking, etc. Dude's ANGRY!!

I already know H8, I'm a homo and I should F-OFF!! :D

It looked like an ordinary play.he saw the ball changed directions and Williams was there.When I first saw it Ilive I thought he may have did it intentionally,but after the replays I dont believe he did.

I was amazed how many times they had to show that replay before one of those idots in the booth actually seen it.:D