[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Williams OUT for rest of season

keggerz

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/cont.../1127ricky.html

The Dolphins running back suffered a torn chest muscle in Monday night's 3-0 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field, a source told The Palm Beach Post this afternoon. Williams will require about four months to fully recover.
Edited by keggerz

Who;s the next in line if Chatman cant go this week? im hurting at RB in my other league with Lynch on sidelines...Watson now splitting carries.....Maroney hit or miss....

Fins got game with Jets this weekend.....I have Chatman in other league, but if he cant go, trying to figure who to grab....Cobbs? Booker?

Who;s the next in line if Chatman cant go this week? im hurting at RB in my other league with Lynch on sidelines...Watson now splitting carries.....Maroney hit or miss....

Fins got game with Jets this weekend.....I have Chatman in other league, but if he cant go, trying to figure who to grab....Cobbs? Booker?

Cobbs

Hope so, my RBs in Fusion have been decimated and Cobbs is my last hope.

in DW3 i am just about as bad off as you or actually maybe even worse:

BJ in fusion: Ronnie Brown, Sammy Morris, Ricky Williams, Tatum Bell(just sucktitude here)

Me in DW3: Ronnie Brown, Caddy, Sammy Morris, Priest Holmes, Ricky Williams, Michael Pittman, Sellers

Down to Kevin Faulk, Heath Evans & Fred Jackson :D I wonder how many other people started Fred Jackson this past week

I have a related question -- if he decides to spend the off-season in, say, Jamaica, can the league track him down and require him to give urine samples?

I believe that would be part of the terms he had to abide to for reinstatement.

If you can't get any traction on the field, so you use somebody's chest to step on, is that is fineable play?

If they find you did it with intent to injure it is. If you're just taking a step to get the ball it isn't. They will have to decide.I think it's pretty clear what it was. Look at it.

If they find you did it with intent to injure it is. If you're just taking a step to get the ball it isn't. They will have to decide.I think it's pretty clear what it was. Look at it.

Which in your opinion was?

Which in your opinion was?

I gave my opinion. I think it was cowardly. If you don't like the guy slam him to the ground, but don't spike him while he is face down on the ground.

The league will decide and I think they do a good job of it.

I honestly think the Steelers player saw the ball come out and just went for the ball. Williams just happened to be in the way where he planted. Notice they only show the close up replay and not the whole shot. If you look at the defender, he is pointing directly toward the ball when he makes that foot plant.

Edited by Chief Dick