[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

too many twinkies

tonorator

10. It looks like her butt was caught in a hail storm, or 5 pounds of chewed gum wrapped in Saran Wrap. I would still do her, don't get me wrong. But I would humiliate her first. I would put golf balls in her ass divots. Then whack them off with a 7 iron, or maybe I'll just whack myself off. Whichever is easier.

Posted at 3:26PM on Dec 1st 2007 by Tom

:D

The next time I'm completely yoked and have a body fat of 10%, I'll be sure to take shots at some chick for having a bit of an ass. Oh, wait a minute... Actually, I wouldn't give two craps then either.

thanks for the tip (-2% of course ...)

If you don't want the paps snapping unflattering pics of you, then either a) quit acting and begin a non-public life, squirting out kids and decorating your house; or b ) stay on a more disciplined workout routine and diet, and in general work your ass off (good advice, apparently) to stay in good shape for your acting gigs.

But trying to create an option c), i.e. gettin fat and defending yourself in public, is a mistake. I don't remember your age when you started JLH, but pretty much your whole adult life (career, lifestyle, etc.) has been built on illusion. That is, you portray a cute, smart, hottie with a great rack - as an actress. You get paid obscene money for this.

As much as I despise Oprah, at least she comes by her situation honestly - she's always been fat, and constantly shares her struggles with wanting to be thinner. She made her $ despite being fat, not being thin for awhile then getting fat and saying its 'okay now', or 'I used to be thin but now realize the error of my ways'.

'Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain' said the wizard, and now hypocrites like JLove and Tyra think they are 'giving back' to young girls AFTER making all their $ on the illusion? Crap, pure crap is what it is ladies, and you know it. Get over yourselves, and choose one of the other 2 options above.

that is all.

Edited by Coffeeman

If you don't want the paps snapping unflattering pics of you, then either a) quit acting and begin a non-public life, squirting out kids and decorating your house; or b ) stay on a more disciplined workout routine and diet, and in general work your ass off (good advice, apparently) to stay in good shape for your acting gigs.

But trying to create an option c), i.e. gettin fat and defending yourself in public, is a mistake. I don't remember your age when you started JLH, but pretty much your whole adult life (career, lifestyle, etc.) has been built on illusion. That is, you portray a cute, smart, hottie with a great rack - as an actress. You get paid obscene money for this.

As much as I despise Oprah, at least she comes by her situation honestly - she's always been fat, and constantly shares her struggles with wanting to be thinner. She made her $ despite being fat, not being thin for awhile then getting fat and saying its 'okay now', or 'I used to be thin but now realize the error of my ways'.

'Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain' said the wizard, and now hypocrites like JLove and Tyra think they are 'giving back' to young girls AFTER making all their $ on the illusion? Crap, pure crap is what it is ladies, and you know it. Get over yourselves, and choose one of the other 2 options above.

that is all.

Well all this certainly crossed my mind. Especially the hypocrisy of it.

However, that doesn't make me any more inclined to giver her crap about having flaps. Does the fact that she made a ton of money because she was hot require her to stay hot forever or face ridicule? I mean, if she showed up for a Victoria's Secret shoot like that, then she needs to be sent on her way. However... I mean, should we give Joe Montana crap if he still can't lead a two minute drill? After all, he's only famous because he could.

Is she guilty of putting on some pounds and then jumping around saying, "Look at me! I'm fat and proud!" Or is she simply guilty of wearing a two-piece, having some paparazzi catch her and then fighting back when everyone starts razzing her about her ass?

However, that doesn't make me any more inclined to giver her crap about having flaps. Does the fact that she made a ton of money because she was hot require her to stay hot forever or face ridicule?

Yes, it does. Next? No seriously, if you're advocating my option a) above, I agree with you. But if you are advocating option c), I have to disagree. She is still working, or attempting to, as far as I know. Now if the writers' strike gave her some time off, I can understand it. But I have a feeling she is not taking option a) anytime soon, and will therefore get back in the gym asap - because she has no choice if she want to play the game. That puts her back in the hypocrisy camp, no?

As for Montana, not everyone can be a Vinny T, I guess..... :D

Yes, it does. Next? No seriously, if you're advocating my option a) above, I agree with you. But if you are advocating option c), I have to disagree. She is still working, or attempting to, as far as I know. Now if the writers' strike gave her some time off, I can understand it. But I have a feeling she is not taking option a) anytime soon, and will therefore get back in the gym asap - because she has no choice if she want to play the game. That puts her back in the hypocrisy camp, no?

As for Montana, not everyone can be a Vinny T, I guess..... :D

I actually misread your options and think I agree with you entirely.

I actually misread your options and think I agree with you entirely.

:D Well, that's not at all in keeping with the Tailgate spirit. Please rephrase this in a muchmore hostile, antagonistic tone. Something like...

"You made me misunderstand your original post beause you suck. I am right in allowing you to agree with me now that I have correctly changed my mind to fit the facts that you tried to distort. Suck-wad."

:D Well, that's not at all in keeping with the Tailgate spirit. Please rephrase this in a muchmore hostile, antagonistic tone. Something like...

"You made me misunderstand your original post beause you suck. I am right in allowing you to agree with me now that I have correctly changed my mind to fit the facts that you tried to distort. Suck-wad."

Go f yourself momo. This is between me and the jerk-off barista.

Better?