[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here"

Grits and Shins

"It's like Luke Skywalker versus Darth Vader only this Luke doesn't have the force and this Vader is out a half million bucks. Oh yeah, I am your daddy... "

"Most of the viewing audience expects the coin flip to begin with the referee saying "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here..."

DMD has Brady forecasted for 320 yards and FIVE TDs, Randy Moss with 120 yards and THREE TDs

Brady and Moss are going to break lots of fantasy football teams this weekend ...

"It's like Luke Skywalker versus Darth Vader only this Luke doesn't have the force and this Vader is out a half million bucks. Oh yeah, I am your daddy... "

"Most of the viewing audience expects the coin flip to begin with the referee saying "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here..."

DMD has Brady forecasted for 320 yards and FIVE TDs, Randy Moss with 120 yards and THREE TDs

Brady and Moss are going to break lots of fantasy football teams this weekend ...

Glad I knocked the guy with Moss out of the playoffs this past week.......:D

Now this week, I get to face the guy who has both Brady and LT........:D:wacko:

Glad I knocked the guy with Moss out of the playoffs this past week.......:D

Now this week, I get to face the guy who has both Brady and LT........:D:wacko:

...out of the frying pan and into the fire???

I am curious to see if this nor'easter that is being called for really hits Foxboro. If so, take the Jets and the points and don't fear the owners with Brady or Moss!

Yes, I am a glass is half full kind of guy!

In my local I have Moss and my opponent has Brady. This would be 32 points for me and 44.8 points for him. I don't know how I feel about that, but I like it as a Pats fan... :D

Guys with Brady and Moss both missed the playoffs in my main league. :D

In another the Brady team has Westbrook and some decent WR, he's been in 1st all season....

Psst....DMD....Edwards throws the ball for Buffalo :D

I saved that game for last so it was very late and rookies tend to change names. I also get much more satirical in the final one because I am tired.

I face the Brady team this week. He has Brady & Gaffney, I have Welker. :nailbiter:

I just scooped Gafney up off the waiver wire, and am plating him over Patrick Crayton. Adrian "Purple Goose-egg" Petersen cost me a trip to round two in my big $$$ league last week, so it'd be poetic justice if a WW wonder helped me knock off the surging Brady team in my little $$$ league.