[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SNL characters

zmanzzzz

10) Dieter- played by Mike Myers

"Would you like to touch my monkey?. . . . .JA! LIEBE MEINE MONKEY!!!"

Friggin hysterical. Still, the Blues Brothers get my #1 vote.

Edited by SheikYerbuti

20) The Spartans- played by Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri --- the most polpular sketch of the new cast. It was different, new, but surprisingly reminisced of Todd and Lisa (played by Bill and Gilda). It was a dream for will and Cheri to have Paula Abdul come on in a sketch, and she did, just to help the squad out.

1) Wayne's World- played by Mike Myers and Dana Carvey --- when it first aired, fans thought the sketch was horrible, but as it went on it grew to many people's liking, especially when super rocking band Aerosmith made a cameo. Top 10 was always a favorite on the show too. And, it was the only recurring character sketch that made 2 spinoff movies (except Blues Brothers).

These were OK - nothing special. I never got the wild appeal of the characters.

A lot of good ones on the list, but Matt Foley was my personal favorite.

"SHUT YOUR YAPPER!" :D

I always thought Leon Phelps was very overrated.

One of my favorite skits - When Chris Farley and Patrick Swazy (sp) were doing that male exotic dancer competition.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

A few glaring omissions. Lothar of the hill people was always wayyyy funnier than the damn cheerleaders, they got olded pretty quick. And Akroyd and Jane Curtain doing the consumer advocate or whatever friggin killed. Also, Jane Curtain was hot

Jane you ignorant slut

big bag of broken glass

knife wielding Ken doll

I liked Phil Hartmans Caveman Lawyer.." I'm just a caveman..Your world frightens and confuses me" :D

I love unfrozen caveman lawyer:

"when my cellular phone rings, I hear these strange little voices. It makes me want to run off into the hills or something"

What about the one where he's drunk on the airplane

Chico Escuela..."Baseball been bery, bery good to me"...And what ever happened to Toonces, the cat who could drive a car :D
Garrett Morris did the hearing impaired thing where he'd shout everything.Ah, Toonces, the Driving Cat. That was a trip.   And what about Bob and Wendy Whiner? I loved that.

I liked when Pat went to the buffet in Vegas coughing all over the food.