[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As Much Fun...

DemonKnight

As a Christian, i agree that most of the comments by the Fundies on this blog are idiotic. The extremists with these idiotic views and dismisal of all that is science makes it harder for Christians like myself to reach out to athiest and have them take us seriously. I am very educated, i understand all the evolutionary theories, all the evidence that supporst these theories, and i choose to believe in God and creation by faith. But, of course i believe in gravity, of course i believe that the earth is round, and of course i beleive that the earth and Universe works according to all of the scientific laws that have been proven to be true. But i choose to believe that these laws of science are God's work and his creation and his way of bringing order and substance to what was once nothing. These statements by these extremists who just down right dismiss science as all being false lies created by the athiest world is in no way a reflection on the majority of other Christians. I also do not understand how a true Christian can write some of the things that i read such as all gays should be forced to accept Jesus or be killed. Accepting Jesus is not something that we as Christions should force on anybody and saying that someone should be killed for a different view or lifestyle is in no way what the Christian Bible teaches. No, i do not agree with homosexuality or that lifestyle nor do i want to have any part of being close to someone who is, but as a Christian, i still love those people as other people and in no way believe that if i can not force them to change there ways to be like me then i should want them dead of exiled. It makes me sick to see people who call themselves Christians make these kinds of statements and cause non believers to be even less receptive to Christians like myself. Sorry, rant over.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Christian, i agree that most of the comments by the Fundies on this blog are idiotic. The extremists with these idiotic views and dismisal of all that is science makes it harder for Christians like myself to reach out to athiest and have them take us seriously. I am very educated, i understand all the evolutionary theories, all the evidence that supporst these theories, and i choose to believe in God and creation by faith. But, of course i believe in gravity, of course i believe that the earth is round, and of course i beleive that the earth and Universe works according to all of the scientific laws that have been proven to be true. But i choose to believe that these laws of science are God's work and his creation and his way of bringing order and substance to what was once nothing. These statements by these extremists who just down right dismiss science as all being false lies created by the athiest world is in no way a reflection on the majority of other Christians. I also do not understand how a true Christian can write some of the things that i read such as all gays should be forced to accept Jesus or be killed. Accepting Jesus is not something that we as Christions should force on anybody and saying that someone should be killed for a different view or lifestyle is in no way what the Christian Bible teaches. No, i do not agree with homosexuality or that lifestyle nor do i want to have any part of being close to someone who is, but as a Christian, i still love those people as other people and in no way believe that if i can not force them to change there ways to be like me then i should want them dead of exiled. It makes me sick to see people who call themselves Christians make these kinds of statements and cause non believers to be even less receptive to Christians like myself. Sorry, rant over.

what he said.

and why can't we speak monkey?

No, i do not agree with homosexuality or that lifestyle nor do i want to have any part of being close to someone who is, but as a Christian, i still love those people as other people and in no way believe that if i can not force them to change there ways to be like me then i should want them dead of exiled.

If you found out your son was ghey, I do not believe that you would still hold the view that you do not want to have any part of being close to him. I could be wrong, but you don't come across that way.

Wanna make out?

If you found out your son was ghey, I do not believe that you would still hold the view that you do not want to have any part of being close to him. I could be wrong, but you don't come across that way.

Maybe that did not sound like i meant it to sound. If i had a son who turned out to be gay, i would definitley not approve of or accept his lifestyle but of course i would love him and want to have a close relationship with my son. I would just not want to be close to his lifestyle or want him brining things that that lifestyle consist of into my home. I did not mean that i would not want to be physcaly close the the gay individiual himself like a homophobe, but i do not want to be close to his lifestyle and surround myself with these practices or surround myself with those who practice this way of life. If i have a son who chooses to be gay, i would still love him and be a father to him and i would never abandon him, but i would never approve of his ways or support his choice and I would pray with all my heart that by showing him love despite of my disapproval that i may one day be able to change his ways without force or without pushing him farther away from my beleifs.

"I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!"

wow....Denial isn't just a river in Asia....

:D

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE! :D

Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.

:D This makes as much sense as any scientific theory I've ever misunderstood. I think schools should be required to teach this alternative theory of gravity.

:D Bullet lands at the same time my ass