[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RAMBO

tonorator

maybe i'm reliving my youth, but i'm pretty fired up about this flick.

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

:D

maybe i'm reliving my youth, but i'm pretty fired up about this flick.

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

:D

your post needs more

:D:wacko::D:D

;):headbang:yawn::bio:

:D:bash::):bow:

It looks like a big body count from the trailers ..Complete with "let the bodies hit the floor" in the backround. It should be fun but I hope it isnt just a gore fest. I hope he gets back to some of that method acting like in "Stop or my Mom will shoot"

Edited by whomper

We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just... (Takes off his bandolier) like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophyin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "Why? I can't find your lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophyin' legs! I can't find your legs!" Sometimes I wake up and I don't know where I am. And I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes a day. Sometimes a week. Can't put it out of my mind.

One of the longer trailers courtesy of youtube.

John Rambo

I wouldn't mind seeing it,but this falls under the category of rental for me.

i am anti-trailer for all movies i know i want to see.

it's killing me to not look at all the iron man stuff out there, but i'm trying to preserve the actual movie going experience vs. knowing most of the big scenes before even sitting down ...

i am anti-trailer for all movies i know i want to see.

it's killing me to not look at all the iron man stuff out there, but i'm trying to preserve the actual movie going experience vs. knowing most of the big scenes before even sitting down ...

Rambo kills people