[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coolness Test...

irish

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: 13,456th time Irish has proven he is an annoying pudwhacker.

I'm practically getting double points for each post. I must be in the double bonus. :D

And we have ourselves another mountain.

Listen, it's part of Big John's schtick. I wait for those :wacko: posts when something is repeated. It isn't a warning like you say. Warning us of what? If you happen to find another 'mountain' today, please jump off of it.

TIA

well, i give it up to big john big time. imho he's the glue that holds our community together and he does a great job of moderating these boards. calling him out is like picking a fight with the other team's quarterback ... you just don't do it and you can expect his team to back him up.

irish, as you strive to be a part of the community, i would advise against calling out big john as a means to your end. surely this might have crossed your mind?

well, i give it up to big john big time. imho he's the glue that holds our community together and he does a great job of moderating these boards. calling him out is like picking a fight with the other team's quarterback ... you just don't do it and you can expect his team to back him up.

irish, as you strive to be a part of the community, i would advise against calling out big john as a means to your end. surely this might have crossed your mind?

Man you can't be that thick-headed, can you? It was MY OPINION that I didn't feel the need to point out every time something that had been posted before and for crying out loud I was agreeing with another huddler and yet I'm the only one getting bashed. I am by no means bashing Big John, cause really how can you? The guy's a machine and does an unbelieveable job on these boards. Ton and the rest of you guys, seriously take a chill pill and give it a rest already. Let a guy have an opinion without all the b1tching afterward. You're like the wife I don't have. :wacko:

Actual I feel kind of sad and amazed at the same time that someone would know not only that a message was posted already but how many times it was posted. :wacko: But hey if the guys enjoys doing it, then so be it.

read your own words. how long have you been here? do you know what a moderator does? if you want everyone to just leave you alone and stop picking on you, how about stop throwing shots around yourself? you are not poor innocent irish being ganged up on. you are just ignorant of how poorly you come off and how irritating you are to so many. think before you post.

now, go ahead an ignore this advice, get defensive, and continue on with this amazing streak of annoying others. or, just maybe, you could reach deep within yourself, tap that inner reserve, and find your true voice. just be man. just be. stop the madness.

read your own words. how long have you been here? do you know what a moderator does? if you want everyone to just leave you alone and stop picking on you, how about stop throwing shots around yourself? you are not poor innocent irish being ganged up on. you are just ignorant of how poorly you come off and how irritating you are to so many. think before you post.

now, go ahead an ignore this advice, get defensive, and continue on with this amazing streak of annoying others. or, just maybe, you could reach deep within yourself, tap that inner reserve, and find your true voice. just be man. just be. stop the madness.

Fair enough and no I don't ignore advice, I'm just forgetful.

Irish , i never go after you and i wont now but i will say it would be easier if you stopped putting the bullseye on yourself ...no doubt many times people have dumped on you in a vicious way that i completely disagree with but why put yourself in that position ...reread your messages before your post sometimes

as for BJ , he can post pretty much whatever he wants ...he is THE MAN around here in my honest opinion

and cyclones , maybe its too hot and sticky in Manilla which can make a man go mad , but i do beleive your post stunk ...truly stunk

Edited by isleseeya

Guess I owe Irish an apology for starting a firestorm that he got stuck in the middle of.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have called John out for spending his time policing posts-if that's what he chooses to do with his time, its his prerogative and none of my business.

And Puddy, nowhere did I say that he ruins the boards - just that I didn't care whether something had been posted more than once.

Big John - sorry for calling you out. We know you do a lot of work keeping the boards running and appreciate it, and the vast majority appreciate you pointing out the repeat posts as well.

Edited by Cyclones

Guess I owe Irish an apology for starting a firestorm that he got stuck in the middle of.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have called John out for spending his time policing posts-if that's what he chooses to do with his time, its his prerogative and none of my business.

And Puddy, nowhere did I say that he ruins the boards - just that I didn't care whether something had been posted more than once.

So apparently my question has been answered. I AM the only one who is annoyed by it, and I will continue to be annoyed by it, but in the future I'll just keep my mouth shut about it.

No apology is neccesary as I may have gone a bit further than you in my post. And don't feel bad, I may not have been annoyed by the "it's already been posted" posts, however I'm not in favor of them either. I, like you, will just keep my mouth shut about it as well in the future.

duplicated threads can be a nuisance.... so i guess it becomes a personal question of which is more annoying: duplicating a thread or being infomred that it's a duplicated thread?

maybe bj should bump the last one and close the new one? :wacko:

Edited by Bier Meister

No apology is neccesary as I may have gone a bit further than you in my post. And don't feel bad, I may not have been annoyed by the "it's already been posted" posts, however I'm not in favor of them either. I, like you, will just keep my mouth shut about it as well in the future.

:D @ you complaining about ANYTHING being annoying. :wacko:

Meh...my post was a half-assed attempt at humor as the 'ruins these boards' comment has been part of a couple of Huddler's sig lines in the past. Chavez and Bier I think.

:D @ you complaining about ANYTHING being annoying. :wacko:

Hey Darin go back and look before laughing as I didn't say that I wasn't annoyed by it. Cyclones was the annoyed one. :D You're a nice guy Darin but you do seem on the dull side at times. :moon: I can definitely see why you'd make a great friend. :guns:

Edited by irish

Completely agree. Well I don't know if I get annoyed but I do think to myself who cares. Actual I feel kind of sad and amazed at the same time that someone would know not only that a message was posted already but how many times it was posted. :wacko: But hey if the guys enjoys doing it, then so be it. I know there have been countless times that another Huddler has posted something and BJ did the old, already posted 14 times- two weeks ago, once in May of last year, and so on. However, I was happy that it was posted again as I hadn't seen it any of the other 14 times.

This is as far as I've read in this thread, and without reading further I just want to say that you and Cyclones can suck it. The last thing YOU need to do is talk smack about one of the most respected Huddlers on the boards. I don't even want you to respond to this (so as not to turn this into another pay attention to me thread courtesy of Irish), just know that you are a doooooooooooosh.

I've never said a cross word to you, but you have no aptitude for learning from your own dimwittedness(don't care if that's a word).

This is as far as I've read in this thread, and without reading further I just want to say that you and Cyclones can suck it. The last thing YOU need to do is talk smack about one of the most respected Huddlers on the boards. I don't even want you to respond to this (so as not to turn this into another pay attention to me thread courtesy of Irish), just know that you are a doooooooooooosh.

I've never said a cross word to you, but you have no aptitude for learning from your own dimwittedness(don't care if that's a word).

WOW!!!!! Should've read further. Even so, I'm shocked Chuck!!! Absolutely shocked!! :wacko:

Actually I feel kind of sad and amazed at the same time that someone would know not only that a message was posted already but how many times it was posted.

After reading my orignal post about Big John, I apologize to Big John for this part from that post. I don't even know what I meant by "feeling sad" but it doesn't sound good. I know BJ has already read this thread and he lets this stuff roll right off his back. However, I felt an apology was warranted.