[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zorn's first press conference

SpinalTapp

Somebody better tell Zorn that we not only wear Burgundy and Gold rather than Maroon and Black...but we friggin bleed it. Screwing up our team colors, while forgiveable, is a bad way to start off your new gig bro.

Already, the clip has been played over and over on our local sports talk radio show.

I have my fingers crossed that this guy can get the job done - once he figures out our team colors of course.

He also said, :wacko:

On Campbell.

"The thing I didn't like is the way he has had to squat when he's under center. We've got to get the center to tweak his rear end up a little bit. Part of being a quarterback is being ... explosive off the line of scrimmage. When I was watching him, I wondered how he could be explosive off the line of scrimmage."

I listened to much of this press conference (stuck in traffic, I was) and he really did sound like a kid who has just been given the keys to daddy's Corvette. Lot's of excitement but I think he may be in way over his head. Which is just about what I'd expect from Daniel Snyder at this point.

Somebody better tell Zorn that we not only wear Burgundy and Gold rather than Maroon and Black...but we friggin bleed it. Screwing up our team colors, while forgiveable, is a bad way to start off your new gig bro.

:wacko:

That's some classic sh!t.

Regardless, who else would have taken this job after the complete fiasco the hiring process has been? Snyder once again tries to out-Jones Jerry Jones & once again completely screws it up.

The Redskin franchise is headed toward Cardinal territory.

:wacko:

That's some classic sh!t.

Regardless, who else would have taken this job after the complete fiasco the hiring process has been? Snyder once again tries to out-Jones Jerry Jones & once again completely screws it up.

The Redskin franchise is headed toward Cardinal territory.

Snyder is the only thing that makes me feel good about Oakland's ongoing situation.

Not great... just good to know that we're aren't the only fanbase who's faith is being tested each year and each new hiring/firing.

Yeah i hapenned to be in the car listening to this while waiting for my kids to come out of a Birthday party.

He seemed very excited, enthused and a bit wide-eyed. Time will tell but I would temper expectations.

That being said winning is the recipe that cures all ills.