[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What people do you buy for, for Valentine's Day?

Guest Chappy

Do you just buy for a significant other/wife? Or do you open it up to others; like if you're a parent buying little items for your kids? Do you buy something for your own parents?

My mom gets a card from me and one from my kids.

Wife gets a little something but we dont go overboard

Mom definitely needs to get something. Along with taking care of the wife from me, I also try and get something little from the kids for her. Both of my children also have a very special relationship with my mother (my wife's mom passed away 2 years ago) and therefore I will get something small for them to give their grandmother.

I asked because some feel it's only necessary to buy for their SO/wife and that's all. I wanted to hear other people's routines.

Edited by Chappy

Do you just buy for a significant other/wife? Or do you open it up to others; like if you're a parent buying little items for your kids? Do you buy something for your own parents?

Who are you? You joined 3 days ago... and you're using my grandfather's name, but he's been dead for 20 years. Spooky.

If you are going to buy anyone anything, I'd just like to say that a personalized Teddy Bear makes a really nice gift!

I usually rely on whomper for comments like that. Nice play, Sheik! :wacko:

Who are you? You joined 3 days ago... and you're using my grandfather's name, but he's been dead for 20 years. Spooky.

It IS your GF! "No man is an Island.".

Live, learn, peace!

Just one amongst the masses- a face in the crowd. Sorry about your loss but know that your grandfather is never too far from you.

Edited by Chappy

mrs and i have been together about 17 years and married 12..... instead of spending on a fabricated day, we are going to do a weekend in aspen next weekend. if i am feeling better (been sick) will prepare a dinner of her choice tomorrow night