[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top Ten Hip Hop Songs White People Like

Egret

I've got to admit that I like a lot of them. Whoomp There It Is came out during my freshman year at college. That brought all the ladies to the dance floor. :wacko:

man i loved "it takes two " by rob Base

Hit it :D

I was planning on saying that "Baby Got Back" should be on the list. . .white people LOVE it.

and it's #1. :D

I don't love them all but the three you guys picked were great and of the bunch would be #'s 1-3 on my list.

Upside down and inside out, I'm gonna show all you folks what's all about...

Gotta love the line from Baby got back- Even white boys got to shout.

Edited by irish

I was gonna say that 4 of those on the list I can't STAND for various reasons (Positive K, Biz Markie, Naughty by Nature, Tag Team) and 1 I only like ironically (V-Ice), but then again I'm more "off-white" so I may not count.

White people often have spiritual moments at concerts by the following artists: Common, Brand Nubian, Tribe Called Quest, and Del Tha Funky Homosapien.

...I do likes me some Tribe and Del, though. :wacko:

and if you look closely, you can see Puddy without a shirt on and ChuckB kicking it old school getting off the bus at the beginning.

I have the album and it's great the whole way through. Whodini could rock a microphone.

Edited by TimC

Humpty dance is a great tune :wacko: I cant believe "Jam on it" didnt make the list :putsawaycardboard:

ah the break dance days ...i was a break dancer ( wanna be )

used to pop , up rock ...could never get the windmill down but threw down a mean snake ,,,which i can still do and from time to time break out :D

ah the break dance days ...i was a break dancer ( wanna be )

used to pop , up rock ...could never get the windmill down but threw down a mean snake ,,,which i can still do and from time to time break out :wacko:

I was hoping for a challenge back in November. Alas, it was not to be.

how can "down with OPP" not be on there?

Good one. After reading this, I walked out into my living room and sang," You down with OPP?" and my 3-year old daughter chimed in,"Yeah you know me."

Caught me a bit off guard. :wacko:

i gotta throw out some more songs as there were a bunch more that i believe most of us white boys :D really got into and loved

here we go :

King Of Rock

Big Daddy Kane

Gas Face

Special Ed

Public Enemy - Fight the Power

Yeah Boyzzzzzzzzz :wacko:

Tell me "Christmas in Hollis" isn't the best Christmas song out there.

and if you look closely, you can see Puddy without a shirt on and ChuckB kicking it old school getting off the bus at the beginning.

I have the album and it's great the whole way through. Whodini could rock a microphone.

I would gladly except his 80's hairstyle if I looked like that with my shirt off.