[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Those going to WCOFF

Bier Meister

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on drinking like a 80's Hard rocker. Hmmm what strip club to hit up first? I say Cheatas that place is Costco for strippers. I had a handy two on me good stuff :wacko: . I willl have my room buy us some booze, chips, and dip from the store in Vegas. My mom lives out their. Twiley any request for any certain booze?

I plan on drinking like a 80's Hard rocker. Hmmm what strip club to hit up first? I say Cheatas that place is Costco for strippers. I had a handy two on me good stuff :wacko: . I willl have my room buy us some booze, chips, and dip from the store in Vegas. My mom lives out their. Twiley any request for any certain booze?

Whatever you were drunk on when you wrote this post. :D

Say, lets go to one of those restaurants that two of the Hell's Kitchen winners are taking care of! Sa weet...

I think I will be drinking a different liquor of choice this time around. Captain Morgan just makes me too damn wild, so I'm gonna tone it down with some Grey Goose and cranberry. I can drink that stuff all night/day long. I'm not sure if that is a good thing...:wacko:

Oh, and I do like the Hoffbrauhaus. I was there with about 20 other people to watch the superbowl. Warning, I only had 3 beers in about 2 hours and was f'ed up! Yeah, they were a liter each! :D

Say, lets go to one of those restaurants that two of the Hell's Kitchen winners are taking care of! Sa weet...

I think I will be drinking a different liquor of choice this time around. Captain Morgan just makes me too damn wild, so I'm gonna tone it down with some Grey Goose and cranberry. I can drink that stuff all night/day long. I'm not sure if that is a good thing...:wacko:

Oh, and I do like the Hoffbrauhaus. I was there with about 20 other people to watch the superbowl. Warning, I only had 3 beers in about 2 hours and was f'ed up! Yeah, they were a liter each! :D

Graygoose and cranberry ehhhh? Hmmm Soup my chick drinks that. I do admit they are tasty.

I know for sure Soup wants some soup with his dinner

• 4 weeks later...
Have you al leaten there? That place makes mean burgers. Eaten there twice now, and very delicious both times. Now, I have not yet gone for the $75 Kobe Beef with Foie Gras and Truffles burger, but if I am up early in the trip and we go, who knows.

I ate there two weeks ago when I was in Vegas. Had the American Kobe beef burger...medium rare...very juicy. The burger was well worth the $24 and I cannot imagine how much better the Japanese Kobe beef burger would be for the extra $50.

Place has a lot of TV's but may not fit our group if there are others in the restaurant. Also, where we would fit best, towards the back, was tight and there didn't seem to be many TV's there.

Best meal I had was at Mesa Grill, Bobby Flay's joint at Caesar's. No TV's though.

Edited by The Wolf

Place has a lot of TV's but may not fit our group if there are others in the restaurant. Also, where we would fit best, towards the back, was tight and there didn't seem to be many TV's there.

:wacko: I guess we need to find a different joint, then.

Did Mesa Grill have enough seating for a large group of us? Or do they have a private room of some sort?

:wacko: I guess we need to find a different joint, then.

Did Mesa Grill have enough seating for a large group of us? Or do they have a private room of some sort?

OH yeah...Mesa Grill is large enough to fit us (what are we...between 25 - 35?). That would be a spot for dinner only...they have one TV behind the bar so we cannot watch games there. Food is outstanding. Should run us about $125 - $150 per man. Not sure what people were looking at as far as a budget goes. If enough of us are interested, let me know and I will call ahead to make a reservation.

• 2 weeks later...
looks like a "nice" dinner is going to be a separate outing than the huddle dinner

"upscale" dinner: friday night

huddle dinner: sat night

I think this was mentioned previously, but might I suggest RM Seafood at Mandalay for the Saturday night dinner. This was my bachelor party's "upscale" dinner location. They had a private room which fit 17ish people. It's about 50-75 per person. No TVs though. I'm thinking we're going to want some TV action with all the college football on. Just my $.02 though.

I think this was mentioned previously, but might I suggest RM Seafood at Mandalay for the Saturday night dinner. This was my bachelor party's "upscale" dinner location. They had a private room which fit 17ish people. It's about 50-75 per person. No TVs though. I'm thinking we're going to want some TV action with all the college football on. Just my $.02 though.

looks very good. i would say that for the "nice" dinner a tv may be less imperitive

looks very good. i would say that for the "nice" dinner a tv may be less imperitive

:wacko: If you guys decide on RM Seafood as your "nice" dinner on Friday night, I'm guessing that more people will be up for it. Just my opinion. $50-75 is a heck of a lot different than $75-100.

:wacko: If you guys decide on RM Seafood as your "nice" dinner on Friday night, I'm guessing that more people will be up for it. Just my opinion. $50-75 is a heck of a lot different than $75-100.

i agree

The way I look at it, it would be a total waste to spend $150 on dinner only to puke it up later that evening. :wacko:

:D Hey, I didn't wanna be the one to say it..... not only that, but will we really remember how delicious the food was? :D

But yeah, I would be down for some awesome seafood or steak at RM at Mandalay. That place is nice.

:D Hey, I didn't wanna be the one to say it..... not only that, but will we really remember how delicious the food was? :wacko:

But yeah, I would be down for some awesome seafood or steak at RM at Mandalay. That place is nice.

Is this for Friday or Saturday?

True but the only way you're getting out of RM with $50 is if you order chicken and a few beers. That place is easily $75+ per person. I was at $50 with only an oyster sampler and a bowl of gumbo not including drinks, tax, and tip.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sooooo.....do we have a place for our Saturday night gathering?

Come on fellas...we are less than three weeks away from our "Big Saturday Dinner." That's what I call it anyway! :wacko:

Where are we going? Let's get this resolved in case a reservation is needed...

If we haven't decided by now, let's just pick the place darin suggested and be done with it: RM Seafood? Bring a ton of cash and let's just eat and drink like rock stars!

Sound good? I am IN!

i say hofbrau on thurs for the game... soup mentioned they have a tv (only 1 game on vs a need for sunday ticket). i think it will be helpfull to have us all in 1 spot for 4+hours for those coming in at different times

so... who is in for the upscale dinner on friday? let's get a count and start voting for location.

let's get a count and suggestions for places to go on sat night? seems like food isn't as important on sat, so just need something that can seat a big group.

i say hofbrau on thurs for the game... soup mentioned they have a tv (only 1 game on vs a need for sunday ticket). i think it will be helpfull to have us all in 1 spot for 4+hours for those coming in at different times

so... who is in for the upscale dinner on friday? let's get a count and start voting for location.

let's get a count and suggestions for places to go on sat night? seems like food isn't as important on sat, so just need something that can seat a big group.

I'm gonna say that an off-strip place like Haufbrauhaus is not the way to go on Thursday. Like you said, people are coming in a different times and we're going to need a place that's centrally-located.

We didn't start looking for a place early enough last season, so we were stuck with Toby Keith's place.... which, if I remember right, didn't end up being that bad. Not saying we're going back there, but I think we can find a place that's on the strip that will have a better TV situation than just "a TV".

twiley and I get in around noonish on Thursday. I will volunteer our services to lock down a good spot for Thursday night's game.

:wacko: