[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The quarterly prayer request

polksalet

As i posted under the bloodwork thread we go to Dallas sometime this week, probably Thursday for the MRI. The bloodwork seems ok but the mri always freaks me out. The little girl has been under somewhere around 10 times and it still scares me to death. That cannot be good for her. Anyhow, if the mri goes well we will only have to go twice a year for the next couple of years. Please keep her/us in your thoughts and preayers. I tend go get alittle ancy when hospital time rolls around.

Thanks

Guest Chappy

Hey Polk, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know the story of your little girl but from the sounds of it, she's been through alot. I hope for the best for her, you and the rest of your family. Remain positive and be strong.

Hey Polk, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know the story of your little girl but from the sounds of it, she's been through alot. I hope for the best for her, you and the rest of your family. Remain positive and be strong.

This is the bulk of it

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=205141

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=205141

Multiple blood tests and mri have shown all is clear. However we still must monitor the situation very closely.

Guest Chappy

Both links take me to the same thread. After reading a good deal of that I can't believe all that you've been through. That's insane!!! No doubt that there's no price tag that you could put on your little girl's life however, it must've cost you a fortune. I was reading the part where the copter ride was $8500 alone. The original tumor that was taken out was almost equal to the rest of the body weight of the baby.

My heart goes out to you Polk being a father myself I can't imagine having to have to go through that. What a brave little fighter you have there. Good luck moving forward. Keep me posted.