[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF Attendees

Big Country

Just give me detailed instructions! How do I do that??? :wacko:

Sounds pleasurable. :D

If your anal warts are large enough, and a wee bit flexible........

Real response is get thyself to Vegas, enjoy the Blackjack on Saturday, the football on Sunday, more Blackjack on Monday and enjoy yourself.

I have a problem........ :brew:

I have a wedding....a VERY important friend's daughter's wedding on the 5th of Sept.. I cannot/ will not miss it! She is like my 3rd daughter (her sister is like my 2nd daughter, who got married in Mexico and I couldn't attend!) for cry sake. It's also in WI, so we have to do an overnight. I will be looking into a flight out on Sat. the 6th (prolly a red-eye) and staying till Tuesday the 9th, but I'm still unsure. Bunzy, Alchico, Tbone, Skippy, Chargerz, Big John, Bier, Atomic, and several other's replies will encourage me to come if we can meet on Sunday somewhere for the games and maybe a nice dinner Sunday night. Anyone staying longer than Monday am?? :wacko: I could stay till Wednesday.

Damn....I missed last year because of my stoopid blownout shoulder!!! :D

Encourage me...............I hate red-eyes, I'm getting old and don't travel well, and I'm not looking forward to a turnaround like that. :D

Well let me help you solve your problem. I can easily leave fri nite and return tuesday eve. While i wasn't sure about going last year, it will now be an every year ritual that will be forever embedded in my schedule. Had a great time last year and the best part was hooking up with all my fellow huddlers. There was one individual who i was really looking forward to meeting and because of his lame shoulder it wasn't to be. Were not getting any younger my friend, so get your ass to Vegas so we can hook up and show these youngsters how it's done.

Well let me help you solve your problem. I can easily leave fri nite and return tuesday eve. While i wasn't sure about going last year, it will now be an every year ritual that will be forever embedded in my schedule. Had a great time last year and the best part was hooking up with all my fellow huddlers. There was one individual who i was really looking forward to meeting and because of his lame shoulder it wasn't to be. Were not getting any younger my friend, so get your ass to Vegas so we can hook up and show these youngsters how it's done.

If this isn't a good enough reason then I don't know what is.

ETA: Al knows where every Hilton is located in case you need to know. :wacko:

No need to do that Al. Friday night is a great time to be there. Sunday will make it all worthwhile for me!

Thanks to all of you for the encouragement. :wacko:

who the eff schedules their wedding on the opening weekend of the nfl? :wacko:

I had a friend in one of my fantasy leagues that did that. It was out local so most of the league was at the wedding. Grumbling. No one could get the latest news for lineup changes etc. Had to be up super early on the Sunday to get home in time to watch the games.

I am trying like hell to be there for the first time. I should know in a few days whether my 2-weeker was approved. I have enough seniority that I don't see a problem with getting Sept. 1st-13th off. I will also be shooting for Thurs.- Mon. as I'll have the whole rest of the week to recuperate(like Hank Jr. says, hangovers hurt more than they used to). My problem is I have no clue as to who, what, where. Will be leaving from east coast so flight will be lengthy. I prefer a bed, but a floor, pillow, and blanket will work for me if any of you can squeeze me in. I haven't even strted looking at flights, although I will as soon as the boss gives me the ok on my vacation time.

I had a friend in one of my fantasy leagues that did that. It was out local so most of the league was at the wedding. Grumbling. No one could get the latest news for lineup changes etc. Had to be up super early on the Sunday to get home in time to watch the games.

My buddy Jeff (the guy you sat next to at my reception thing) did this. He's a hugh football fan too. Needless to say, he got a TON of chit for it. All you saw during their reception was a bunch of dudes in tuxes/suits looking at their cell phones and screamin' "DOH!" and "YEAH!".

• 1 month later...
Still need clearence for vacation days. My request was "too far ahead of time". :wacko:

Finally approved.

Now I have no arrangements made (where do I start :D ) I need to be sure I am not on a plane during the first MNF game.

Finally approved.

Now I have no arrangements made (where do I start :wacko: ) I need to be sure I am not on a plane during the first MNF game.

What days do you want to travel on and IIRC you'd fly out of Atlanta, correct?

Finally approved.

Now I have no arrangements made (where do I start :wacko: ) I need to be sure I am not on a plane during the first MNF game.

I would start with airfare first. Try Southwest or go through kayak dot com and track some fares there.

SWA does not go to ATL. Delta of AirTran are the big players there.

Is this cheap? They look like all non-stops and dates are Thurs-Mon

$309

select

AirTran

ATL 10:20a

LAS 10:44p

LAS 11:35a

ATL 5:37a

(4h 15m)0

(3h 53m)0

details

airtran.com: $309 cheaptickets.com: $313 orbitz.com: $315

$309

select

AirTran

ATL 9:20a

LAS 10:39a

(4h 19m)0

(3h 53m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

ATL 11:16a

LAS 12:35p

(4h 19m)0

(3h 53m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

ATL 12:56p

LAS 2:17p

(4h 21m)0

(3h 53m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

ATL 7:20p

LAS 8:41p

(4h 21m)0

(3h 53m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

ATL 9:40p

LAS 11:04p

(4h 24m)0

(3h 53m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

LAS 7:00a

ATL 2:06p

(4h 15m)0

(4h 06m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

(4h 19m)0

(4h 06m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

LAS 1:25p

ATL 8:35p

(4h 15m)0

(4h 10m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

LAS 3:07p

ATL 10:17p

(4h 15m)0

(4h 10m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

ATL 11:16a

LAS 12:35p

(4h 19m)0

(4h 06m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

LAS 11:28a

ATL 6:40p

(4h 15m)0

(4h 12m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

ATL 12:56p

LAS 2:17p

(4h 21m)0

(4h 06m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

ATL 7:20p

LAS 8:41p

(4h 21m)0

(4h 06m)0

details

$309

select

AirTran

LAS 1:25p

ATL 8:35p

(4h 19m)0

(4h 10m)0

details

Not too cheap, but with rising airfares it may be the best available, will look more this evening.

I've been getting quotes of $350 and up.