[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hooray, we can still torture people in the name of anti-terrorism

rajncajn

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed reading that part of the Bible. Any idea which page it's on?

When you don't understand what I am stating, it would be better if you asked me rather than respond as you did in this post.

I'm surprised at your ignorance in this matter. We are dealing with evil doers. In order to defeat them, we have to become evil doers as well. What I mean is, the only thing evil doers understand is evil. Put simply, if we don't become like the terrorists, the terrorists win. Do you understand now?

I can't wait until the Christians are one day labeled as terrorists. Those opinions on torture sure will flip pretty fast!

So you are saying we awere worse than Hitler for invading him and causing him mental stress t the point he took his own life?

So are you saying we should engage in torture because Jesus would? So are you saying it's okay to be evil because that which we abhor is also evil?

And more directly, I think comparing stopping Hitler to the active engagement in torture is a poor argument.

When you don't understand what I am stating, it would be better if you asked me rather than respond as you did in this post.

I saw no need because I was kidding, as I assumed you were. Pardon my error. And your statement was pretty plain and clear regardless, so I saw no need to ask for clarification.

Have a nice day.

I can't wait until the Christians are one day labeled as terrorists. Those opinions on torture sure will flip pretty fast!

Christians were once fed to lions because they were considered terrorists. If you were smarter than a vat of pickeld bat scrotum you would know that.

So are you saying we should engage in torture because Jesus would? So are you saying it's okay to be evil because that which we abhor is also evil?

And more directly, I think comparing stopping Hitler to the active engagement in torture is a poor argument.

Our ideas of evil are far different. i do not consider torture to be evil.

I saw no need because I was kidding, as I assumed you were. Pardon my error. And your statement was pretty plain and clear regardless, so I saw no need to ask for clarification.

Have a nice day.

Your subtlety escaped me.

Our ideas of evil are far different. i do not consider torture to be evil.

You are correct. I consider torture to be evil. So then you are saying that when the terrorists torture our soldiers, this is not evil?

You are correct. I consider torture to be evil. So then you are saying that when the terrorists torture our soldiers, this is not evil?

You consider torturing terrorists to be eveil and consider excuting murders to be evil while to consider murdering unborn children to be a choice. I'm not pointing fingers, just showing facts.

That is one hell of a statement right there.

k, do you consider it evil when they were having the girl soldiers put ink on their fingers and shake it at the terrorists faking menstrual blood? How about when they were playing Marky Mark and the Funky bunch? These were all tortures used on terrorists.

You consider torturing terrorists to be eveil and consider excuting murders to be evil while to consider murdering unborn children to be a choice. I'm not pointing fingers, just showing facts.

You know, you never answered my question--are you saying that when terrorists torture our soldiers that this is not evil?

And yes, I do consider state sanctioned excution to be evil. For me, if killing is wrong, then killing is wrong.

Regarding abortion, I am against abortion. I think it is wrong. My problem with outlawing it is I fear for many of the girls who become pregnant will end up obtaining abortions by hanger experts--causing death to both mother and fetus. I don't have a good solution for this. I really wish that there was an all out campaign that started in middle school and continued thru high school that focused on contraception.

When your country is the only one that is expected to follow the rules of engagement then I find it hard to be as extra patriotic as you guys are tripping over each other in this thread to be. Some, not all, but some of these people we are at war with are willing to die for their cause. They actually feel they will be rewarded for it. I am not sure what kind and politically correct and approved methods you guys propose we use to get information from these people if it could help our cause. I personally dont mind if our guys twist their nipples and make them watch vacation slides. I am not a soldier. I am not there fighting and I have never been in the past so I dont speak from experience but I feel it is safe to assume that behind closed doors it isnt pretty no matter what side is doing the interrogatiing.

are you saying that when terrorists torture our soldiers that this is not evil?

Yes.

Edited by whomper

You know, you never answered my question--are you saying that when terrorists torture our soldiers that this is not evil?

And yes, I do consider state sanctioned excution to be evil. For me, if killing is wrong, then killing is wrong.

Regarding abortion, I am against abortion. I think it is wrong. My problem with outlawing it is I fear for many of the girls who become pregnant will end up obtaining abortions by hanger experts--causing death to both mother and fetus. I don't have a good solution for this. I really wish that there was an all out campaign that started in middle school and continued thru high school that focused on contraception.

like I said, our basis of values is so divergent that I cannot begin to express my ideas to you in a way that you would understand. Not hating on you, just making a point. It is like describing a steak to a vegan.