[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steak and XX day

jackshi17

Guest Chappy
Has it been forgotten?

Of course not, it's just for most it's just a pipe dream with nothing ever materialzing. However, most enjoy talking about it until the actual day arrives and it's same old, same old. :wacko:

Guest Chappy
I did forget. I just texted the wifey to ask if we can celebrate it today. I even offered to buy the steak.

And the response was...

Guest Chappy
"she" didn't want a b-j.

She told him to make it a minute steak so it lasts 30 seconds longer than the BJ

She told him to go make her a sammich

:wacko::D

You guys are awesome!! :D

Edited by Chappy

Thats how you paid for both ? :wacko:

Isle my dear friend..It is time for an intervention..The topic may be uncomfortable for you but nonetheless neccesary for your continued enjoyment of the huddle. You, my friend, misuse the rolleyes graemlin to immense proportions. Rolleyes is equivalent to saying to someone . "Oh come on give me a break"..Or please give it a rest ..

Example

Eagles poster- Dallas hasnt won a playoff game in 10 years

Whomper: Well at least we won 5 superbowl

Eagles poster: :D didnt see that coming

EX 2

Packers fan: Dallas hasnt won a playoff game in 10 years

Whomper: It must have sucked when we ended your seasons 3 times in the 90's

Packers Fan: :D Stop living in the past whomper

I know you can do it Isle. I have faith. If you dont heed this advice and continue your reckless rolleyes ways. May God have mercy on your soul

Isle my dear friend..It is time for an intervention..The topic may be uncomfortable for you but nonetheless neccesary for your continued enjoyment of the huddle. You, my friend, misuse the rolleyes graemlin to immense proportions. Rolleyes is equivalent to saying to someone . "Oh come on give me a break"..Or please give it a rest ..

Example

Eagles poster: :wacko: didnt see that coming

EX 2

I know you can do it Isle. I have faith. If you dont heed this advice and continue your reckless rolleyes ways. May God have mercy on your soul

That's excellent advice. :D

Example

Eagles poster: :wacko: didnt see that coming

EX 2

i never took the rolleyes to mean that ..always took it to mean sarcasm or wit ...or even bashfulness

however you are 2nd huddler to mention misuse of the roll eyes and as such i will heed your excellent advice

now let me know if the use of this emoticon :D is appropriate at this moment ?

:brew:

thanks whomp

i never took the rolleyes to mean that ..always took it to mean sarcasm or wit ...or even bashfulness

however you are 2nd huddler to mention misuse of the roll eyes and as such i will heed your excellent advice

now let me know if the use of this emoticon :wacko: is appropriate at this moment ?

:D

thanks whomp

well played :D