[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Wife's ebay auction

KevinL

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I think your wife is a little loopy for selling fish sticks, she seems pretty laid back. She was crucified (pun intended) on the ebay questions and seemed to handle it well. I'm really hoping this works out for you guys.

Props to you Kev for letting the Huddlers in on this. I wouldn't of had the sack.

Plus 1

I am amused by the entire thing. I think your wife has played along very well. Now PM me some pics, Victoria, and I will tell you if you are hot or not.

Q: I often become winded when climbing stairs and am hoping God can intervene and free me from this curse. I am torn between purchasing your fish sticks and a St. Stanlislaus Toaster Strudel I found on craigslist. The seller of the strudel claims it possesses healing properties. Is it possible your fish sticks might also cure me?

:wacko:

Thanks for your support TimC. The coverage on ABC was much better. http://www.newsnet5.com/news/15633657/detail.html

-VictoriaL

This thread is like a train wreck. I can't help but keep on looking. I for one am hoping that one of those off shore goofballs that buys all the weird sheet hits you guys with a 2.2 million bid.

Your wife is killer by the way. :wacko:

whole thing is very , very cool

:D

Isle, lose the space before the comma.

Mrs. Landis, sometimes I stroll through the area, how far off 90 are you guys? i like me some fish sticks and tater tots. :D:wacko:

lol That reporter was a tool. Your wife should have left her hanging on that lame Hi-5 at the end.

I'd party with you guys.

Wow, I hope no one sends that reporter gay travel magazines at the studio.

Update - eBay removed the listing overnight. They thought we were trying to get around their fees by listing the high shipping cost. We have relisted the auction with an opening price of $75 and free shipping. I edited the link in the original post.

Unfortunately, although we have now spelled Calvary correct (I hope) we lost all of the humorous questions and answers.