[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classic huddle posts

whomper

Untas diving board thread got me thinking of some of my favorite posts I have ever seen at the huddle. There are so many to chose from but there are 3 that always stand out for me

1. McNasty explaining the benefit of ugly women

2. Duchess Jack explaining why the term "terror spectacular" is a silly term

3. Krazykraft describing when he will truly believe Michael Irvin is off coke

:wacko: Can you think of any classics that stand out in your head ?

Edited by whomper

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Untas diving board thread got me thinking of some of my favorite posts I have ever seen at the huddle. There are so many to chose from but there are 3 that always stand out for me

1. McNasty explaining the benefit of ugly women

2. Duchess Jack explaining why the term "terror spectacular" is a silly term

3. Krazykraft describing when he will truly believe Michael Irvin is off coke

:wacko: Can you think of any classics that stand out in your head ?

That McNasty quote really IS the best ever. Or.. at least... the best that I've ever seen... since last summer... when I first... uh .. got here.

I know I'm in the minority, but I still think this is one of the best posts ever.

Also, I don't want to spend an hour trying to find something that Big John could find in about 30 seconds, but there were 2 posts in succession about 4 months ago that went something like:

Unta: Yesterday I saved the world from total destruction. . .other than that it was a slow Monday.

Atomic: You can't be there every time! BWAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!

That had me :wacko: for about half a week.

I know I'm in the minority, but I still think this is one of the best posts ever.

Also, I don't want to spend an hour trying to find something that Big John could find in about 30 seconds, but there were 2 posts in succession about 4 months ago that went something like:

Unta: Yesterday I saved the world from total destruction. . .other than that it was a slow Monday.

Atomic: You can't be there every time! BWAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!

That had me :wacko: for about half a week.

:DActually a month and a half ago

there has to be a polk poop thread in there :wacko:

remember when I stomped it down the drain, slipped, fell , and came up with a racing stripe down my back?

Edited by polksalet

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...05198&st=25

My first response, which was the 2nd post, and then another one of my responses #37 on the 2nd page was probably even better after getting jabbed by AC. You also have to take into account that at that point in my Huddle career, stepping out on that limb was pretty risky. The thread did end up turning on me any way but was a classic nonetheless.

remember when I stomped it down the drain, slipped, fell , and came up with a racing stripe down my back?

:D:wacko::D:brew:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...05198&st=25

My first response, which was the 2nd post, and then another one of my responses #37 on the 2nd page was probably even better after getting jabbed by AC. You also have to take into account that at that point in my Huddle career, stepping out on that limb was pretty risky. The thread did end up turning on me any way but was a classic nonetheless.

:wacko: who nominates their own responses in a thread as a huddle classic?

And. I can't find it, but Cliaz's post on his work 'bathroom experience' made my coffee shoot from my nose.

Edited by Bring Back Pat!!!

And. I can't find it, but Cliaz's post on his work 'bathroom experience' made my coffee shoot from my nose.

Cliaz ideas were good but his execution needed work.

Ill never be able to find this one but puddy had a great one once. I forget the exact way it went down but I think Menudo was talking about dunking a basketball then the topic turned to getting pregnant and I am pretty sure Menudo said they were trying but hadnt had success yet and puddy said maybe you should lower the rim. I am not doing it any justice whatsoever with my sketchy recolection but if someone ahem big john ahem could find it it was funny as hell

These two guys. :D

The placenta threads were my best work.

Although this one probably was his thread.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&a...ost&p=69509

Classic. Man... as time goes by I just keep getting more and more correct.

No offense to either of you fine fellas as I was just making a point.

These two guys. :wacko:

Although this one probably was his thread.

No offense to either of you fine fellas as I was just making a point.

Polk and CEO both had other posts of theirs brought up, and both were suggesting what they thought may have been their best work. Small point, but they didn't bring themselves up first. :D

Edited by Bring Back Pat!!!