[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bananas as we know them could go extinct

wcd480

I'm not a big fan of bananas, so no big loss if it happened.

No, just to the millions of other people worldwide that enjoy them.

You'd think with how superior humans are and how we can control everything, they could take care of this fungus. :wacko:

You'd think with how superior humans are and how we can control everything, they could take care of this fungus. :wacko:

Hey, you don't even like eggs, so f-off with the banana defense.

Hey, you don't even like eggs, so f-off with the banana defense.

Yo bish...I could only eat a couple the next morning since you polluted my system with a poopy-ton of beer the night before...:wacko:

Yeah, that's right...H8 made me breakfast...:D

:D

Now if we can just get rid of zuchinis too... no more high expectations from the ladies! :wacko:

There are different types of bananas, like plantains, that grow to over a foot long. So unless your name is Lexington Steel or Peter North, I definitely see a Vette in your future.

:D

I dunno...eggs stopped tasting the same about 2 years ago...

every time I have had some since, they just don't taste the same..

I used to think that, then I discovered Eggland's Best.

Free range, grain fed with no antibiotics and delicious. The only negative is that they come in the styrofoam container which is not recyclable in Dallas. I've emailed them about switching to the cardboard containers that use 80% or more post-counsumer recycled cardboard.

Free range, grain fed with no antibiotics and delicious. The only negative is that they come in the styrofoam container which is not recyclable in Dallas. I've emailed them about switching to the cardboard containers that use 80% or more post-counsumer recycled cardboard.

Egglands best ROCK. I think we're gonna get our own chickens though. Heck, there are so many Mex-canns since we've moved up to Gainesville that It's a pretty common sight to see them in someone's yard in the middle of town...

they just legalized chickins in the city limits here.

my friend has a bunch that he feeds compost and lets them graze on their own. the eggs are to die for.

Egglands best ROCK. I think we're gonna get our own chickens though. Heck, there are so many Mex-canns since we've moved up to Gainesville that It's a pretty common sight to see them in someone's yard in the middle of town...

I have friends with some of those designer chickens

bcb_1_s.jpg

and bonus they'll eat ticks as well.

That feeling of superiority to nature is the essence of a lot of our problems today. We think we can do anything to the earth and then fix it later.

Taliban, WMD in Iraq are problems we helped create. What are we doing now we'll regret in a few years. I'm not advocating stopping businesses or science, just going into things with a little more thought and planning.

I'm more worried about bees disappearing. :D

where do you get this "Eggland's Best" you speak of? :wacko:

they just legalized chickins in the city limits here.

my friend has a bunch that he feeds compost and lets them graze on their own. the eggs are to die for.

black market eggs are going to kill the industry and their eggs pumped with all this crap! :wacko: