[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it wrong to drive an H2?

Thews40

You should reupholster the Hummer's interior with real fur, and place a spotted owl's severed head on your hood ornament. But then place an Al Gore bumper sticker on the back. That would be a good trick!

:wacko:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they can afford to fill the tank up regularly and it really doesn't bother them? :wacko:

I dunno. . .I have doubts that the typical guy driving that thing has zero credit card debt and paid for the thing in cash.

Bottom line to me is, if you drive a fuel efficient car to da club, think of all the extra lap dances you can afford once you get there.

I dunno. . .I have doubts that the typical guy driving that thing has zero credit card debt and paid for the thing in cash.

Bottom line to me is, if you drive a fuel efficient car to da club, think of all the extra lap dances you can afford once you get there.

You might be on to something. :wacko:

No hummer may = a hummer ?

Every time I see a Hummer filling up all I can think is "Somewhere in the middle east, some towelhead is laughing his ass off at that guy right now".

Hey...don't bring your gaza strip warfare around these parts.

Oh and H2's are ugly, gas guzzling, POC's that I can guaranty aren't being used for any off road stuff 90% of the time (unless you consider pulling into the mall parking lot going offroad.)

Hey...don't bring your gaza strip warfare around these parts.

Oh and H2's are ugly, gas guzzling, POC's that I can guaranty aren't being used for any off road stuff 90% of the time (unless you consider pulling into the mall parking lot going offroad.)

Of course they are more attractive than H1 but enough about Huddlers.

POC = PaulOttCarruth

was it “wrong” for me to drive my 69 Firebird as it get 10 MPG (maybe).
:wacko: Only if you lined it up next to a 69 Mustang Mach 1

One could make the same argument for people that have 8 kids. The world is over populated, and while my opinion of hugh families (4+ kids) these days is wrong (especially if they can’t afford them)
Which is why there should be a law put in place making families, or brother and sister if you live in Arkansas, be required to pass a test and get a license to have a kid. This license should be renewed every two kids. It should be just like getting a job at a bank. Background, Credit, Psychological, and Intelligence checks should all be done before one should be able to have kids.

Maybe you could find a bumper sticker that says, "My other car makes my peener feel smaller"
:D

With gas going up to $4 a gallon, it also makes your pockets look smaller with a 32 gallon tank and about 8-12 miles a gallon. That's about $130 a fill up. That's a half a pair of new Air Jordans, man!

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan

Ford Focus = no money

Hummer2 = money and I'm stoopid

What do you think would work best?

The last time I went and wasted my hard earned money at a strip club was never. But I would have to say that these days with every Hummer driving stoopid man out there, there is two strippers that are driving nicer cars than he is. Strippers only do it to pay for school anyways, which makes them smarter than that! Haven't you ever seen Player's Club?

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan

The last time I went and wasted my hard earned money at a strip club was never. But I would have to say that these days with every Hummer driving stoopid man out there, there is two strippers that are driving nicer cars than he is. Strippers only do it to pay for school anyways, which makes them smarter than that! Haven't you ever seen Player's Club?

:wacko: Now I understand!

By the way I don't mind the ribbin' I took but I can definitely tell the difference between the responses I got and the ones everyone else had this year and in the past. I meant for this to be some fun regardless of how quickly I was discovered and I think it was. But I feel I am the true example of being laughed at rather than laughed with and alot of that has to do with the persona I've created for myself (the whole trying to hard thing) and how I'm viewed here.

By the way I don't mind the ribbin' I took but I can definitely tell the difference between the responses I got and the ones everyone else had this year and in the past. I meant for this to be some fun regardless of how quickly I was discovered and I think it was. But I feel I am the true example of being laughed at rather than laughed with and alot of that has to do with the persona I've created for myself (the whole trying to hard thing) and how I'm viewed here.

Was this intended to be in this thread?