[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Horniest Man Alive

SheikYerbuti

A freaking picnic table? Really? And it was so good he went back for more? I understand the whole notion of "don't knock it 'til you try it" but honestly. When you get to the stage where only a picnic table will do...

No doubt this guy is a sick bastage...but a felony? They can make almost anything a felony with a little creativity.

You did see the bit about being within sight of a school yard right? I'm guessing he'd get worse if this was left up to "frontier justice".

You did see the bit about being within sight of a school yard right? I'm guessing he'd get worse if this was left up to "frontier justice".

I guess in my mind I'm thinking that he has a regular privacy fence but lives near a school. Obviously if the children can see him then that entirely different.

I just watched the news video and it appears that either there is no fence or the table was in the front of the house. I'm all for it being a felony now.

c'mon, who hasn't seen a hole in a metallic table and thought, "i'd hit that ..."

"I'm so goddam horny the crack of dawn better be careful around me"

- Tom Waits

c'mon, who hasn't seen a hole in a metallic table and thought, "i'd hit that ..."

what about the hole for the umbrella on patio sets?....

I mean, I've even seen a dog skeet one through between 2 cushions on a couch before....gross, but entertaining when under certain influences...

Doesn't Holy Roller live in Ohio? I mean he's pretty horny. :wacko:

This is in Kevin's neck of the woods. :D

Figures it would be a Buckeye.

My sister lived in Bellevue for a couple years. It's about 45 minutes from where I grew up and 90 minutes from where I live now.

Bellevue is almost as close to Ann Arbor (106 miles) as it is to Columbus (98 miles)