[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

no 0-10 pool this year?

BillyBalata

Just to repeat. Please dont post desired teams in here because they dont count. I am only allowing 2 teams (Reds and Cards) to be allocated because those 2 guys have no net access for the rest of the day and they were original pool members. Keep in mind Alchico will run a 2nd version if your team gets taken in my pool

Ok...after rethinking things, I think we should roll the dice for our teams.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the teams get picked and the funds are all set I just do the updates in the morning so it isnt so bad. The funds are key. If we all get that in on time You guys can sit back and enjoy and Ill do the rest

Ya you've always done a great job :wacko: it's just gettin to that point thats a trip :D

Paypal question. Say for the sake of argument everyone paypalled me for the baseball pool. so i got 26.06 from everyone after fees that leaves me 750. When I paypal the winner he wont get a full 750 because they will deduct fees right ? How will that work ?

Paypal question. Say for the sake of argument everyone paypalled me for the baseball pool. so i got 26.06 from everyone after fees that leaves me 750. When I paypal the winner he wont get a full 750 because they will deduct fees right ? How will that work ?

ummm....will a 'thank you' work? :wacko:

The free account won't accept over $500, and the pay account there will deduct the fees. I would say to mail the winnings instead.

They can just accept the net net. Which will be like $728. Or an old fashioned check to save the $22.

The free account won't accept over $500, and the pay account there will deduct the fees. I would say to mail the winnings instead.

If I withdraw funds from paypal do I get hit with a fee ? I have never withdrawn from their before.

If I withdraw funds from paypal do I get hit with a fee ? I have never withdrawn from their before.

If your bank account is linked to Paypal, do the slowest withdrawal option (it's something like 3-5 business days). No fee for the transfer.

I will most likely be either sending some by check balance paypal or just withdraw and send one check. funds will be coming to me by check and paypal