[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0 - 10 Baseball Pool Version #2

alchico

Pool is full and will start a financial thread tonite. Will start next week on firday 4/18.

Welcome to the official 0-10 baseball pool version #2

Most of you know how this goes but for those that do not I will be giving out teams on a first come first serve basis. But since this is the second pool the team assignments will be offered 1st to members who didn't get in version #1. Also a few have already stated a preferance in the previos threads and are assigned to the list already. The object of the game is for your team to have the final score of 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 faster than any other team. The first team to get all of those final scores wins the whole pool. Its winner take all. I will update the pool every morning . The entry fee will be 25 dollars per person . If you are paying via paypal you must send 26.06 to cover fees so I get a total of 25 from you. If you are paying via snail mail I will PM you my address. I am going to start the pool on april ????. The games on April ??? are the first games that will count. If your team is not paid by that date it will be given to someone else. Alchico is running a 2nd version of this for those of you who dont get your desired team in this pool. There are 30 MLB teams which means the winner gets 750 dollars . There are no tie breakers . If 2 or more teams get the winning number on the same day you will split the money regardless of how many days it took you to get the winning numbers. Rain outs and schedules are not considered in this pool.

My paypal is alchico@pacbell.net but just put your huddle name in the subject. DONT MENTION THAT ITS FOR A POOL

I think we should start this one on a differant day so the same team (theoraretically) doesn't win on the same day. Thoughts?

This pool in now open to version 1 players to facillate filling it in an expidited manner with preferance to players who didn't get their homer team (I am swami, Wiege, ect, from previous threads). Since we may start at the same time you can't have the same team in both pools.

Tampa Bay D Rays- Timmypg's cuz

Boston Red Sox- Dmarc117

N.Y. Yankees - TOS

Toronto Blue Jays- Cyclones

Baltimore Orioles- Trots

Cleveland Indinas- Cameltosis

Kansas City Royals - nuke'em ttg

Minnesota Twins- Rebellab

Chi. White Sox - mwfranks

Detroit Tigers- Alchico

Seattle Mariners- Aqualung (via Whomp)

Oakland A's - Timmypg

L.A. Angels - Billy Balata

Texas Rangers- Cunning Linguist

Washington Nationals- ErikH

N.Y. Mets - MrTed46

Florida Marlins - Dark Knights JLA

Philadelphia Phillies- I am the swami

Atlanta Braves - Swashbucklers

Milwaukee Brewers- Fatman

Pittsburgh Pirates- Jaxfactor

St. Louis Cardinals- weidge

Chi. Cubs - Rocknrobn

Cincinnati Reds- cincy slammers

Houston Astros- rbmcdonald

San Diego Padres- Whomper

L.A. Dodgers - How bout them cowboys

Arizona Diamondbacks- Puddy

Colorado Rockies- Stoperat

San Francisco Giants- Aqualung (via Caveman Nick)

Edited by alchico

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al. Its your call but if we started the same day it will be easier to update since we both have the same rules and teams etc. You can just cut and paste mine for your updates or there may be a day where I cant get to it in the am and do it later in the day..Its your call though

Edited by whomper

You best give the Cardinals to wiegie or he is going to go ballistic on ya. :wacko:

:D -- I seriously read the title of this thread and thought "If that a-hole Twiley got the Cardinals in this pool too I am going to be f'ing seriously pissed off."

Yes, please give me the Cardinals.

:D

Edited by wiegie

:wacko: -- I seriously read the title of this thread and thought "If that a-hole Twiley got the Cardinals in this pool too I am going to be f'ing seriously pissed off."

Yes, please give me the Cardinals.

I almost grabbed them just to piss you off.

Al,

I see both sides as far as starting w/ Whomps pool and also starting later. I'll side w/ the starting later ONLY if there are people in both pools. Otherwise I see no diff. Thanks for running this. :wacko: