[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

self-removal of skin tags

polksalet

I got about 8 of these bad boys hanging in my groin area. They normally are no big deal but I stuck a thorn though one last fall and nearly bled out. Anyone ever done this? I know the bleeding can be quite profuse but I have lot of blood. I thought about getting will drunk on tequila and having the wife do it.

ANy ideas????

mayo clinic sez.......

taze them betches!! :wacko:

Skin tags are small, soft, flesh-colored growths that protrude from your skin. They are generally harmless. However, if needed, skin tags can be snipped off with a scissors, or removed by freezing (cryotherapy) or with electrical current (electrodessication)
Edited by Azazello1313

I've done some small ones w/ no problem, but then I did a larger one. The mofo wouldn't stop bleeding! 3 days later I went to the e-room and they put something on it that looked like half of a Rice Chex! That thing stopped the bleeding cold!

Doc,

Do you know what I'm talking about? I wish they sold that stuff on the open market. Beats the crap out of Alum.

Anyway...I don't do that anymore. Got a few in the right pit. They bother me not, so I leave them alone.

Sidebar: (No hijack intended)

My shoulder doc has a cute little hispanic nurse. What's a little weird is he has 2 thumbs......on her left hand. She has beautiful nails....all 11 of them, but that just looks :D

Polky,

I'll give her your number for a consult. :wacko:

I got one awful close to the back door. I am afraid that it would get stuck on rapid fire.

How do you know it's not an external hemorrhoid?

Read my sigline. :wacko:

I've done some small ones w/ no problem, but then I did a larger one. The mofo wouldn't stop bleeding! 3 days later I went to the e-room and they put something on it that looked like half of a Rice Chex! That thing stopped the bleeding cold!

Doc,

Do you know what I'm talking about? I wish they sold that stuff on the open market. Beats the crap out of Alum.

That was probably a thrombin patch. It definitely works better than steptic.

That was probably a thrombin patch. It definitely works better than steptic.

TY! :D

Edit for:

Can you get that stuff at Walgreens, CVS, etc.?? :wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26

Guest Chappy

You seem to have an awful lot of problems in your groin area. Between yeast, bacteria/fungus and now skin tags. Sh1t it's like a war zone in your underoos. :wacko:

Edited by Chappy

Sidebar: (No hijack intended)

My shoulder doc has a cute little hispanic nurse. What's a little weird is he has 2 thumbs......on her left hand. She has beautiful nails....all 11 of them, but that just looks :D

Polky,

I'll give her your number for a consult. :wacko:

Cliaz needs a consult...and a bathroom break.

I got about 8 of these bad boys hanging in my groin area. They normally are no big deal but I stuck a thorn though one last fall and nearly bled out. Anyone ever done this? I know the bleeding can be quite profuse but I have lot of blood. I thought about getting will drunk on tequila and having the wife do it.

ANy ideas????

I got one awful close to the back door. I am afraid that it would get stuck on rapid fire.

Way, Way to much info..... Dude!!!!!!