[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've been trying to deal the 1.2

Is this whole forum a freaking joke?

Seriously, what do you want us to tell you? You've been give advice about every scenario yet you are still unsatisfied. There is no magical solution on the horizon. You obviously have little interest in Stewart, Mendenhall, Forte, Kevin Smith, F.Jones or anybody else for that matter. Deal away your pick and be done with it already.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, what do you want us to tell you? You've been give advice about every scenario yet you are still unsatisfied. There is no magical solution on the horizon. You obviously have little interest in Stewart, Mendenhall, Forte, Kevin Smith, F.Jones or anybody else for that matter. Deal away your pick and be done with it already.

No, I am unsatisfied with people talking about your name, and not even giving an input about the trade. And some people saying to score more fantasy points.

Is this whole forum a freaking joke?

Maybe you missed this response, but it was pretty dead on...

Why are you wasting time with bumps. The thred has run it's course. The deals are not that good, you have been advised as such by several members.

Also, it's the offseason, it's not like the thread was being pushed off the front page with no responses.

Just an FYI, but considered poor form around the boards.

Everyone has said the offers are not worth it... Would you rather us just say make the trade? It seems like you have your mind made up to make the move, but want some reassurance... Do it. There...

Don't ask for advice when you don't want to listen. There isn't a ton of people visiting the fantasy advice forum in May...

Maybe you missed this response, but it was pretty dead on...

Everyone has said the offers are not worth it... Would you rather us just say make the trade? It seems like you have your mind made up to make the move, but want some reassurance... Do it. There...

Don't ask for advice when you don't want to listen. There isn't a ton of people visiting the fantasy advice forum in May...

You got the same answers on the other board too.

What's the problem?

The offers are no good. Move on.

• 3 weeks later...
He is serious. There was a large frog, about the size of a small dog, but someone left the cage open and it got out.

but the frog that looked like a dog knew enough to not jump on any of those trades

but the frog that looked like a dog knew enough to not jump on any of those trades

:wacko:

Not sure what else you want to hear patsfan. You asked for opinion, and five people gave it. Bottom line is what you want to do with 1.2, because what we've all recommended does not seem to be what you want to hear.

Threads get hijacked all the time. There's nothing you can do about it, so don't fight it.

OH...one more thing: if you are gonna ask for advice and people give it but you complain that no one is doing do, the next time you ask for advice, no one really will give it. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face.

Edited by The Wolf

you forgot to say its the size of a dog...

i wonder if a frog the size of a dog ate a dog

or another frog for that matter if it would taste like chicken?

what the hell, I get it.

and to the ppl who said that i aregued with what people said, i was trying to get them back up what they said with some info, so i could think about it better.

Edited by Patsfan39