[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After 20 years

whomper

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had long hair since I am about 17 years old. I never wear it down and usually slick it back in a ponytail for work. I have debated cutting it on and off every once in a while but usually just let it be. In 2 weeks the ponytail comes off. I keep the sides shaved so it is neat when I put it back. I have to let the sides grow out a little before I cut it or I will end up with a super short military due which I am not ready for yet. It is going to be weird ..But I feel like a change..

If

can change with the times, I think you can too

Well, that always sucks but the past five items i've attempted to purchase on ebay, some Nigerian will bid the auction up and win it, then send me an email stating that they have paid my pay pal account but the money can't be released until i provide them with the tracking number of the package. They are trying to scam me. I owe ebay money for the purchase and don't get paid and have to re-submit my auction.

I was wondering why this post didn't appear in the ebay thread. I thought DMD gunned it because I said the N word. :wacko:

Over the winter I had my hair as long as it's been since high school and just got it whacked this past week. I feel like a million bucks. Low maintenance and tidy.

Go for it.

when i met whomp ,He spent nearly an hour telling me about the various shampoos he uses , and then conditioners he used and then told me about all natural fruit revitalizers , rinses made from oyster shells and that he combed his hair 100 times on each side while looking in the mirror , humming Abba tunes

i accepted him as he is however

when i met whomp ,He spent nearly an hour telling me about the various shampoos he uses , and then conditioners he used and then told me about all natural fruit revitalizers , rinses made from oyster shells and that he combed his hair 100 times on each side while looking in the mirror , humming Abba tunes

After this, I felt bold and ran my fingers through his hefty locks, and my heart did rise. From that point, I knew my destiny ...

sheesh ...

I cut mine off last year. Liberating I tell you. Liberating.

That is what I am thinking. Im looking forward to it..

i accepted him as he is however

So what brand of monster truck aficionado did you suggest for him?

:wacko:

• 1 month later...